Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gas Assisted Solar Absorption Heat Engine “GASAHE”

Started by Matos de Matos, November 19, 2008, 05:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matos de Matos

I design a thermal solar engine that will produce electrical energy and refrigeration.
It is an open source, please take a look at
http://solarheatengine.blogspot.com/
Liquid Jet Compressors do vacuum gases using pressured liquids.
The efficiency of diffusion absorption refrigeration is low due to lack of suction on the evaporator.
Using a liquid jet compressor to suction of the evaporated gas will increase the efficiency and making possible to use the principle to generate electric power.
The ionic liquid from the rectifier is at same pressure of the mixture leaving the pump, and the utilization of that pressure in a liquid jet compressor will increase the back pressure in the pump and decrease the pressure at the evaporator.

The Gas Assisted Solar Absorption Heat Engine  “GASAHE”, proposed is an idea that may resolve the issue of condensing ammonia after work is done in an expansion turbine.
The Coanda jet compressor proposed may increase the performance of traditional jets.

I am an Angola citizen and my intention is to help my country to provide clean electric energy and water to the population.

I believe that my government will finance the production of a prototype and if proved concept, finance the manufacturing of it.
Open innovation, is a good new concept of developing ideas, and we could apply to this project. I can involve my Government on this project.

“World, a better place for everybody” depends on us.

Best Regards
David

Open Source; “Gas Assisted Solar Absorption Heat Engine” - GASAHE
Blog: http://solarheatengine.blogspot.com/

pix

Hi,
Please look at www.matteranenergy.com , I think it is much simpler and generates more energy.It could be done completely autonomous, You need only little energy to control valves.I like this ORC setup and have already some ideas how to improve system.
Regards,
Wojciech / aka pix