Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mossad did 9/11

Started by bugler, November 22, 2008, 11:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Whit all due respect ST, you are still caught up in the drama of the soap opera...which was the intent.

There are many layers to this grand deception...you are focused on only one of many.

Just stick to the bare outline...and then you can get a pretty good feel for the script alterations to come...to be determined by the outcomes of scheduled events of course.

I can assure you those at the top are non denominational...if woshipping a satanic deity can be considered non denominational.

You have to go to the top to get to the bottom.

Regards...

ScaryTruth

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on November 25, 2008, 07:22:44 PM
Whit all due respect ST, you are still caught up in the drama of the soap opera...which was the intent.

There are many layers to this grand deception...you are focused on only one of many.
Just stick to the bare outline...and then you can get a pretty good feel for the script alterations to come...to be determined by the outcomes of scheduled events of course.
I can assure you those at the top are non denominational...if woshipping a satanic deity can be considered non denominational.
You have to go to the top to get to the bottom.
Regards...
In defining and identifying the cabal that is the shadow government, monikers and pigeonholing is tricky, at best. Except to acknowledge widely shared goals, of course, and that dark and secretive agendas are being pursued that, if publicized, would be halted in their tracks. Prosecutions for treason, sedition and mass murder would become commonplace - the results would make the French Revolution look like a picnic by comparison.

I think that you'd agree that nothing on the world stage occurs through US instigation, either covertly or overtly, without the blessings of the CFR membership, and that most powerful organization is starkly pro-Zionist, and well demonstrated. The same can be said of the economic and monetary policies of the US federal reserve, which has an ownership that is unmistably pro-Zionist. The Trilatteral Commission would barely need mention. Further, the vast majority of American mainstream media is directly owned/controlled by those with pronounced and blatant Zionist loyalties. AIPAC is widely recognized, (and feared), as among the most powerful and effective lobbies in our nation's capital. The organization has myriad tentacles that reach into political control of the highest order and is a brutally effective attack mechanism that brings cold sweats to potential dissenters. US representatives and senators alike are vetted and approved before they run for office or reelection.

On the ADL:

"The CIA and FBI are tinker-toys compared to the ADL (Anti-Defamation Leaque)…. We are beginning to understand something of the magnitude of the ADL’s operations. We are beginning to appreciate the vast spy network sprawling over the nation and throughout the world. Our imagination is staggered by its apparent control of the avenues of communication….Their secret agents spy upon American citizens. Extensive files and dossiers are compiled on those with whom they disagree. Through their multitudinous controls of the media of communication, they are capable of destroying reputations and silencing all rebuttal." ~ California Senator Jack B. Tenney on the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), 1971

In key policy making positions throughout the US government, persons with clear Zionist loyalties are widespread - as are some of the top-most, civilian Penatgon positions related to spending, finance and policy. Many of these person hold dual American/Israeli citizenships. Some are admitted Christian Zionists, others are revealed only by their actions. On the world stage, Bolshevism was a Jewish manifestation wrought of militancy, and the Balfour declaration that brought the US into WWII exemplified the Zionist agenda, influence and methodology. The immense and unconstitutional federal reserve banking system was hoaxed upon America in the dark of night in 1913, and under a carefully created veil of secrecy by none other than pronounced Zionist conspirators.

Their tools are deception, manipulation, subversion, blackmail and opinion management - the same tools that you or I would use with an agenda that involves matters of the highest magnitudes, on the world stage, with such a dark and ambitious agenda.

In regards to the big fish being non-demoninational, the cloak of Jewry/Zionism is an effective shield, making confronting the beast an extremely tricky minefield to navigate. The expansion of the Israeli State and unquestioned US loyalty to Israel are commonalities widely acknowledged among our overlords. In the vernacular, reference to these persons as the Illuminati, the Moriah, the Committee of 300, the Bilderbergs, the Shadow Government or even the Neocons is a less precise term.

I'd be curious to know what term you prefer to use as a more accurate moniker.

TechStuf

“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS” - 1 Corinthians 3:19

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

We all have the choice to waste ourselves in rebellion or to gain wisdom.  Therefore, gain wisdom:

http://www.hisremnant.org/eby/articles/kingdom/twohands/twohandsof.html

Cap-Z-ro

"I'd be curious to know what term you prefer to use as a more accurate moniker."

As I stated above, the names and labels mean nothing - and only serve to muddy the waters...as was intended.

How about, we just cal them what they are...rich, self entitled/appointed socio/psychopaths.

Regards...

christo4_99

oh the drama...evil doesn't impress me.the world stage is their claim to fame...whoever they are.we must be more demanding with our gaze.we must not watch the new car commercials until they are replaced by something that shows a more geophilotic intent.don't buy until they are selling what you want.these great manipulators are just as sick of this world as we are,have no doubt that they are bored with it too.when you see the earth from space what do you see? i see a very vulnerable little planet inhabited by fools who do not not realize for whatever reason that collectively they can make choices to insure only their agenda of self destruction or not.what God has in store for us may be a different story,but are we doing everything we can beyond that to insure that we exist?on an individual basis if you hate someone you are hating yourself.it does not help to seek these divisions because after all we are one people and there is only one Earth.That we should divide into tribes of "good" and "bad" people precludes a war.This is a truth that both "sides" wholeheartedly embrace.