Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Very Easy question about batteries?

Started by Magnethos, November 24, 2008, 11:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

@Anothertruth

Your info is very interesting. The problem is the current you get from the device, in the videos I see 200 to 300 microAmps (0,3 miliamps!  :( ) But we can get a good amount of volts. So, if we could get 1300 Volts from 100 or more circuits, then we could drop the voltage and increase the current,

1300 Volts from 100 circuits/ 12 = 108
if 1 circuit = 0.3 mAmps, then 100 circuits = 30 mAmps * 108 = 3240 mAmps and 12 VDC... around 26 Watt!! not bad at all!!

Anothertruthfinder

hi mag ;D sorry i think theres a little mix up - my fault, i should have said it like this i was getting 20+ volts @ 50 miliamps - the microscale cuts of on my meter hehe and the walkie drew 4.2 volts @ 300 miliamps, in further research i think i might need to insulate and or isolate/redirect  the modules as stacking them in parallel or series just seems to increase the voltage? so i think there's bleedover interferance or something occuring - ive taken one apart to cut power transmission costs in the sense of just disconnected the lcd backlight mic etc. i want to customize an insulated base which holds the antenna say horizontally and mount loads of isolated? modules along its path right in the circuit hotspots hehe there's stacks to be tested with this principle or idea different caps, diodes etc.
i was on this for a while and got steered by mr dbowlings replications hehe but this is an easy repeatable principle - and thats just one frequency cb ive tried! there must be a perfect reasonance for the circuits somewhere - and i havent even tried two or more different frequencies yet.
ill be on the case again very soon lol  ;D

p.s. please call me 'eel' folks its a bit shorter!  :D

pese

So i understand more.
but uA micro /mycroAmp
ma milliAmps
to undertsand right.

so if you will have the half value of voltage , but doubled Amp ( even same mWatts.
AND the power comes from RF (radio frequencies)  (not from 60Hz powerlin "hum".
than you will use first ans small transformer  . over an ferritcore, and tap them in the mid for output.

Also Antenna ferrit core an coil from AM Radio is usefull.
so the diode 1N60  or other will become the half RF voltage.
with same power ( uWatts)
(sam system as an crystal-receiver) tuned (with vari-cap.
or untuned, to receive over-all frequencies , that ar an NOIS from the univers, including all radiostation that are in district (als on night time) long distance.

BUT :  !!
You willl have an problem!
nears 60 years ago (as child) i find out . IF i use more than one antenna or more then one receiver. The incoming power will divided  (over the receivers)!!
With ONE tuned Antenna on my crystal receiver , i cane tuned that another receiver(in near) will become less input signal.. So it ist shure that (also untuned). 100 receivers or antennas, that are bundeled together cant not receive 100 times more power.!!

My father was radio-repair-men and coudnot explain me, that what i have found out. I remember this in the last years and found also the answer.

It is sure , that you cant not use practical the suggested device.
GP

P.S.
I seen now your circuit  THIS is "nonsense".
It exist an lot of existing, practical to use receivers (RF/AC based) and also somes that brings static DC down).
aswell as tuned receivers that bring you some mycroWatts.
But in ANY WAY you can not dubbel or to 100 times forced this received power !
The IDEA is good- but not any value to look for the circumstance to try it

Quote from: Magnethos on November 24, 2008, 01:03:42 PM
@pese
Thanks for the explanation but that is not my question.

I'm going to explain it better... you know we can get energy from thin air using some capacitors, germanium diodes, etc...
Each "cell" draws 3 Volts @ 0,2 mAH (200 microAmps). So, If I build 100 cells the TOTAL output = 100 (3 Volt @ 0.2 mAH) = 6 Volts @ 0,6 mAH.

I want to increase the current, so I need to reduce voltage and increase amperes.
I have: 6 Volts @ 0,6 mAH
I want: 1 Volt @ 3,6 mAH

This is the explanation. Increase current, reduce voltage. Of course, the watt will be the same in both cases. The Volts and mAH are random values. I think we can get 13 Volts @ 0,3 mAH from each cell.

Can I increase the current? Using DC-DC converter is the only solution?

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Magnethos

of course eel, :)

So, the ouput you obtained was 20 Volts 50miliAmps! Wow!

So, 100 cells.... 2000 Volts 5000mAmps!!! Man!

2000/12 = 166.7
5000 * 166.7 = 833500 mAmps  :o   and 12 VDC

This sounds very interesting to be true...

@pese
I think you're right... if we use more receivers, the amount of energy of each receiver will decrease proportionally. Because it's awesome that we could get 12VDC @ 8335 Amperes from a single radio or walkie talkie...
But we could obtain 260 Watt if we build 1000 receivers and the input is the earth energy field instead the walkie talkie.

pese

Jes this was an good exampele to understand this.
Additional each antenna, tuned circuit and so on
that of an small amount OFF from the ambient  (RF)
waves-field. so  if that are divided to 100 receivers. the summary is not higher tan this from one singel receiver antenna circuit
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...