Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's self-actuating generator

Started by jandell254, November 24, 2008, 12:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinu

@jandell254,

Pump 1 is COP 1, hence in order to pump 16.66J from Tcold to Tintermediate1 (Tint) it uses another 16.66J. So, you have now 33.33J on Tint1 that has to be pumped to Tint2. Second pump is COP 2 and that’s why it will require again 16.66J to pump 33.33J from Tint1 to Tint2 (If it was COP 1 it would require 33.33J). But also the work consumed by pump #2 is transferred as heat to Tint2, so you’ll have to pump 33.33J plus 16.66J from Tint2 to Tint3.
And so on. It’s already said in my previous post and I don’t think I have time to detail it again.
Problem is math can not be beaten nor cheated…

Cheers,
Tinu 

jandell254

So much for that idea then... When will I learn that PM machines don't work...

What I find interesting now is that Tesla himself actually thought it could work and spent some years trying to develop this machine.  If you're wondering where Tesla mentions this machine, look up an article called "The problem of increasing human energy" by NT, its somehwere on the internet, and in the article look up "obtaining energy from the ambient medium" (the article is quite long).