Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why does mass slow time?

Started by gravityblock, November 25, 2008, 05:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: duff on January 06, 2009, 06:18:40 PM
Perhaps you'd like to read Tesla's thoughts on curved space...

During the succeeding two years of intense concentration I was fortunate enough to make two far-reaching discoveries. The first was a dynamic theory of gravity, which I have worked out in all details and hope to give to the world very soon. It explains the causes of this force and the motions of heavenly bodies under its influence so satisfactorily that it will put an end to idle speculations and false conceptions, as that of curved space.

According to the relativists, space has a tendency to curvature owing to an inherent property or presence of celestial bodies. Granting a semblance of reality to this fantastic idea, it is still self-contradictory. Every action is accompanied by an equivalent reaction and the effects of the latter are directly opposite to those of the former. Supposing that the bodies act upon the surrounding space causing curvature of the same, it appears to my simple mind that the curved spaces must react on the bodies and, producing the opposite effects, straighten out the curves, Since action and reaction are coexistent, it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely impossible. But even if it existed it would not explain the motions of the bodies as observed. Only the existence of a field of force can account for them and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are also all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena.

I was wondering when someone was going to bring ether into this discussion. The ether is so often over looked and so misunderstood.

I recognize the ether and it does play a role with gravity and straighting out the curves of space, and I also believe that the ether (or pressure) may be responsible for the expanding universe.  According to Tesla in the above, "Since action and reaction are coexistent, it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely impossible."  The curvature of space from a large mass does straighten as you are further away from the mass due to the ether (or pressure) of the universe and this straightening of space due to the ether is the reaction to the action of the large mass. Also, when in the vicinity of the mass, the ether interacts with higher energies from the mass, which causes space to be curved.  It should be noted that Tesla thinks of space being curved from a different view point of general relativity or special relativity. From Tesla's view, the ether or space does not curve due to a large mass, and this is correct. From GR and SR the space is curved due to a large mass, and this is also correct. Tesla views space as a field of force or ether/pressure and GR/SR views space as a vacuum. In GR/SR space is said to be curved in the presence of a mass, and this curvature of space only refers to the trajectory paths of energy and mass, and does not mean that the ether, vacuum, or pressure of the universe curves which is what Tesla is referring to. After saying this, space is curved as far as mass/energy is concerned, and space is not curved as far as the ether/pressure of the universe is concerned. I do not see any contradictions here in thinking, I only see contradictions from using different definitions to describe something.

A positive vacuum energy density resulting from a cosmological constant implies a negative pressure, and vice versa. If the energy density is positive, the associated negative pressure will drive an accelerated expansion of empty space. Einstein abandoned the concept of a cosmological constant after the observation of the Hubble redshift indicated that the universe might not be stationary, as he had based his theory off the idea that the universe is unchanging. However, the discovery of cosmic acceleration in the 1990s has renewed interest in a cosmological constant. If the universe expands slightly, then the expansion releases vacuum energy, which causes yet more expansion.

In physics vacuum energy is an underlying background energy that exists in space even when devoid of matter (known as free space). The vacuum energy is deduced from the concept of virtual particles, which are themselves derived from the energy-time uncertainty principle. Its effects can be observed in various phenomena (such as spontaneous emission, the Casimir effect, the Van-Der Waals bonds, or the Lamb shift), and it is thought to have consequences for the behavior of the Universe on cosmological scales.

Is vacuum energy, the ether, zero point energy, cosmological constant, dark energy, background energy, and space different terms for the same phenomena? I think they are all the same.

Maybe my thinking is curved, I don't know, but it makes sense to me.......lol

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

triffid

the faster a mass(like a rocket) travels through space the slower time gets for everyone aboard that mass(rocket).So why not rotate space through a mass and get the same result?Slower time flow for the entire mass? triffid

triffid

since space has no mass it would not take infinite energy to make chambers that people could step into to age at a slower pace.Triffid

triffid

so how do you rotate space through an object?I have been seeking that answer since 1984.triffid

madddann

Quote from: triffid on January 08, 2009, 12:28:33 PM
so how do you rotate space through an object?I have been seeking that answer since 1984.triffid

Just move your body - this way you rotate "space" (your body) through the "object" (earth's atmosphere - air). Objects, matter and space (space-time) are made of the same "thing" - ask Einstein  ;) Run towards west with a bit faster than 1000 miles per hour and you can defeat Earth's time...in theory... does eskimos live longer than us?  ???
Well to rotate "space" through an "object" maybe you do it with a black hole, what about a fan? - "space" air through an "object" fan... an electric motor maybe - rotor/stator ... looks like there is plenty of time machines are we one of them?  ???... yeah i know, the real question  is how do we rotate TIME BACKWARDS? ... maybe while rewinding a video tape - isn't tape a curved space? What about the data spinning on a HDD? ::)
...I would say that our mind can travel through time in any direction, but not our body... ahh... Einstein also said "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."  :P

Dann