Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why does mass slow time?

Started by gravityblock, November 25, 2008, 05:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Photons, and everything else, like planets, try to go where time is least. Gravity curves spacetime because the photons or anything that has mass are seeking or are pulled toward a path of least time, which is a path of more gravity. Physicists have proven with atomic clocks and satellites that gravity slows time. Clocks run slower at lower altitudes where gravity is stronger. Time is least (flows more slowly) where gravity is most.

The earth orbiting the sun has momentum which keeps it in orbit. If the earth's momentum were to stop, the earth would seek the path of least time, and be pulled straight into the sun! It would not follow a curved path to the sun if it does not have momentum.

1) Mass causes gravity.
2) Mass seeks or is pulled where time is least.
3) The larger the mass, the least time is.
4) spacetime is curved to the curvature of the mass.
5) Without mass, time is not curved.
6) Without momentum near a mass, space is not curved.

Einstein said as you approach the speed light time slows down and mass increases. This also holds true for a black hole, because of its mass, time slows as one accelerates toward the event horizon and time stops at the event horizon. The reason why time slows down as you approach the speed of light is because the mass increases(More mass means less time). The question I have is why does mass slow time, or is my thinking curved also, lol?
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

froarty

only the atomic nucleus is tied into 3d normal space like we experience at macroscopic level -  The electrons although endlessly trying to reach their opposite charge in the nucleus are forever displaced by random virtual particles that are squeezed between the nucleus and the electron by the pressure of interlocked matter forcing it's way thru the sea like a child pushes a fish net thru his aquarium. the bigger the net (mass) the bigger the gravity. I think they refer to it as a time frame. The electrons are actually trveling in time although tethered by a very short leash which might account for the uncertainty principle :) keep in mind I haven't done much reading so you may want to verify that my conjectures aren't all hosed but they are a working mans theory that help me do my job.

read somewhere they conside vacumn flucuations (virtual particles) with wavelengths below 1.7thz responsible for gravity and  wavelengths above that equate to time. We share the same awareness of gravity as felt at the microscopic level but as for Time...3D is a macroscopic illusion. If we could scale down and stand on a nucleus we could see into time and our orbiting electron would appear and dissapear randomly all around us as our time frame keeps slamming into virtual particles that wink into and out of existince and displace the electron from reaching the proton.

christo4_99

because time and space are tied together in a matrix...when gravity(mass) bends space it also bends time.like if you drop a sphere into the water,the water is displaced around the sphere...but with space/time the area surrounding the sphere is compressed and displaced at the same time.

froarty

yes - I agree but  was trying to put it in terms of the picoscopic since the time dimension is about to become available to us using Caltechs- Blacklights hydrinos or other "twisted" molecules. I wanted to break it down to the component level - those twisted molecules inside a polasma coil will have nuclei in normal space but their electrons are covalently bonded at an angle formed when the gas atoms were mixed between casimir plates (reduce dimensional confinement) this angle was fine inside the plates but upon exiting the covalent bond that formed while inside the plates now continue to hold the electrons at an angle that is suddenly into the virtual particle membrane (water surface in your analogy). these electrons will be pushing back hard against the virtual particles causing reaction to move matter without propellant AND give it leverage to slope away from the surrounding time frame(beneath your surface of water) out of normal space -they will appear to shrink like the reports of UFO's and can only be viewed from in front of the window where they submerged which might explain why chase aircraft see them fly off at very hi speed then lose them as they fly past the window -the speed might be accounted for by their direction -full 90 degrees and they could travel to another galaxy plus sidestep gravity which is a function of time(rate at which the kid is pushing the fish net thru the aquarium) . I just realized! if you travel at 90 degrees with both the drive I mentioned above and inertia damper I mentioned in another post we could actually have a star ship! the inertia damper is just ionized gas electrically spun into a whirlpool to form a saucer shaped dome above and below your craft it would slip thru the virtual particle with little inertia felt by occupants.

A claimed Scientific Breakthrough by BlackLight Power in Cranberry NJ was confirmed 10/24/08 by Rowan University  but they were unable to explain the over unity results.  While independently trying to reverse engineer this unexplained anomaly   a patent filed in May by Caltech was uncovered that accounts for the results and is nothing less than astounding http://www.calphysics.org/Patent.html  the patent describes a chemical method to rectify the vacumn fluctuations of the  quantum field  using casimir effect which is parallel metal plates at the nanoscopic scale.
An animation of the theory is here http://www.byzipp.com/animation2.htm   
and the details here http://www.byzipp.com/energy

This is the breakthrough discovery of the century and will solve both energy and global warming  issue.
Please suspend your skepticism for 5 minutes to check out these links -this is for real!

VR
Francis X Roarty

brian334

A clock is a mechanical device that measures time. If a mechanical clock speeds up or slows down because of some external force so what. Maybe it rained today. There is no space time connection.