Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity.com Membership site ?

Started by hartiberlin, November 26, 2008, 12:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigo

There is an "elite" section of the board ?! Elite posters want to now remove their posts if the board is opened?!

..may I say "WTF?"

When are we going to stop these segregations among each other? Haven't we seen enough divisions throughout the history?

So, hundreds of other members are now not good enough for the dozen or so "elite" members who have access to the closed board? Is this another "I am better than you are" thing?

I find it appalling to even consider a "special" section for "special" people, and now to learn that there *actually* is a section like that here...well this is a sad day for me.

Why even bother trying to bring the Free Energy to the World when there's a small group of people here, apparently with ulterior motive, working behind the scenes on whatever agenda they might have. What other reason for secrecy?

Oh yeah, let's hear it, from the "elite" members?

Don't bother...I'm calling BULLSHIT no matter what you say because no excuse you give will be honest.

This only reminds of of those douchebags, our "leaders", that meet at Bohemian Grove every year, where they go into seclusion to "unwind" and relax away from the prying eyes of the public and debate the "fate" of the World.

AARGH !

Stefan, this is VERY disappointing and disheartening to learn...

BEP

First of all I don't know where the term 'Elite' came from. It must be a label relating to rights to functions on the forum software. There is nothing Elite about the postings or the people using that label.

That label only gave people the ability to communicate without the hammering of 'that is impossible', 'you are an idiot if you think you can do that', 'that is bullshit', ' NO! You must do it MY way!', etc.

Haves and have not's? Do you really think anyone here has anything? The whole point is to create something worth sharing. This will not happen unless the usual 'noise' is filtered.

Deleting these posts? You bet! I'll be damned if you think I'll put up with people bombing me about ideas I had two years ago. I have had threats from religious zealots to people thinking they work for some government. Then there are the ones that don't read the history and blast their 'new idea' onto the forum ::) - I know - I've done it.

I've posted my opinion. You are welcome to stuff it if you don't like it.

As far as I'm concerned, if this happens, I'll be inviting a select few to a private Google/Yahoo group when I need peer review.

TechStuf

Amigo,

"Come ye out and be separate, lest you be partakers in the plagues to befall babylon." - Yeshua, Jesus Christ

Chaos = anything goes.

Celebrating mediocrity guarantees a melting pot with a lid on it.  Those who attend bohemian grove are chomping at the bit for a revolution that they themselves are working toward, in order to more fully establish worldwide neo-facist-communi-zionism.  

a New Whoreld Order, that anyone can join......

Or else.

Paying to join the YMCA or to witness the efforts of dedicated alternative energy researchers for that matter, is a far cry from supporting the compromised ideals of elitist power mongers....and should be made available without prejudice to any who wish to show genuine support for the effort.  Certainly the term: "elite" or "elitist" has come to denote arrogance, even evil intent, but whose doing is that?  

Personally, I look forward to the day promised by Christ:

"They will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat their fruitage. They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating. For like the days of a tree will the days of my people be; and the work of their own hands my chosen ones will use to the full.” - Yeshua, Jesus Christ

But until then, even an unequal sharing of the pie is better than an equal sharing of the crumbs, no?  

Imagine a group where ALL members DO....not just WATCH and YAK.  I think every forum on the internet should have a "neophyte" grace period.  All who do not DEMONSTRATE that they've learned something within a reasonable period, move on and tax the bandwidth of a site downstream.  This is not to say that I'm against tolerance, free speech is an important right.  And who can, in good conscience, decry civil discourse no matter the subject, when it is so easy to simply avert one's gaze from the text?  Actions speak much louder than words.  Those who fear words, fear reality.  That being said, I feel even civility, as imperative as it is for unity of any kind, should not be allowed to breed entitlement.  It should be, and was in former time, naturally expected in society.  How far we have fallen.

A paid section of the forum with greater privileges and benefits available to all members who pony up an extremely reasonable positive contribution of one form or another, is neither elitist nor segregatory.

It is fair.  Wise, in fact.

Blessings in Yeshua,

TS

“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS” - 1 Corinthians 3:19

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

We all have the choice to waste ourselves in rebellion or to gain wisdom.  Therefore, gain wisdom:

http://www.hisremnant.org/eby/articles/kingdom/twohands/twohandsof.html

icanbeatbob

Wow, it is amazing the difference of opinion here. I frequent this forum to follow the latest progress of old topics and look for new possibilities, and also do a small amount to amateurish tinkering.

I respect the offer of this site to vote on this, even if I don't like the outcome. Personally, I would pay to create a faster and less cluttered forum, but wish others to have the same access even if they have to weed through a little more than I do if they wish not to pay.

On a side note, it is not obvious to me the true agenda of this site. Overunity has nothing to do with aliens coming or others of that type of venue. It is understandable to make money to keep this sight going, but those types of discussions have it's drawbacks. I believe, and even know of one example, in which someone who visited this site ran away screaming with his hands on the side of his face after looking at the discussion board. He could have been a great resource with his success in hydrogen aided ICE.Just wish the focus was on creating a way to cleaner and cheaper fuels and anything else would be in subcategories. Not because I disagree others, but to keep the focus on the intent and bring in more who drive in the center with their personal beliefs.

Brad

DrStiffler

@Stephan & ALL

You know the real way to have an honest discussion is to know who is present in the discussion, none of this BS pseudo naming crap that goes on. Everyone in the world can find me on Google and see a picture of my home and my phone number is listed.

So lets cut to the chase, get rid of the crap by knowing WHO they are and available to the public, stop allowing the hidden posters that cause all the trouble and allow a listing of all those LURKERS.

Now do this and I will pay and I would participate, BUT I do not think this is possible..........

Dr.S.
All things are possible but some are impractical.