Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

locating Steve Mark´s TPU demonstration house

Started by EMdevices, November 22, 2008, 09:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HEYDUDE

EM

Perhaps you could start a new thread: Proof that substantial energy can be captured from power lines without a direct connection.

I'm the biggest skeptic around, but it would be difficult to convince me that SM was capturing electrostatic or electromagnetic energy from the power lines in sufficient amounts to illuminate ten 100 Watt lamps.

Any Ham radio operator or RF engineer will tell you it is not easy or not possible at those power levels.....without frying everyone in the room.

A few hundred milliwatts or maybe if you are close enough and the voltage and frequency are high enough at most a few watts.

Most of the self powered radios that try to pull energy from Multi-Kilowatt AM transmitters can only manage milliwatts of power conversion.

A long time working with power electronics tells me it can't be done that way. Prove me wrong. I'll be happy to debate this issue in another thread or by PM if you feel divulging patents which are already in the public domain rubs you the wrong way.

By the way, you should continue your due diligence and find out the type of power lines (Frequency, voltage, etc) are running alongside SM's  home before making claims. Also they look to be a couple of hundred feet away...at least.

Then we can be scientific and model the field intensity and make a few intelligent calculations

Respectfully...HD

EMdevices

well, looks like this forum won't let me edit my own posts after a few minutes.

turbo

Quote from: Mannix on November 22, 2008, 09:47:23 PM
I look foward to your circuit which exctacts useable power from those lines.

This seems to be an invasion of privacy .. unless you have a scheme to do this even a theoretical one

::)

turbo

Quote from: HEYDUDE on November 22, 2008, 11:11:16 PM

Any Ham radio operator or RF engineer will tell you it is not easy or not possible at those power levels.....without frying everyone in the room.

Respectfully...HD

No Sir,
I have done verry much experimenting in this area and i have transferred greats amounts of power without even noticing the field.
The only things that i noticed was the huge ion winds blowing off sharp pieces of wire.

Marco.

turbo

Quote from: EMdevices on November 22, 2008, 09:59:56 PM

After all, in his first video he says that the energy comes from earth magnetic field of the earth, which has an inherent frequency  (can we say 60 Hz?)  

Well he says "Natural electromagnetic field" and the 60Hz is not natural.
But i wanna thank you for bringing these pictures up so now, after 4 years i can put it to rest.

THANKS EM DEVICES.

Marco.