Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3 FREQ TPU controllers AUDIO

Started by innovation_station, November 26, 2008, 12:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

here is the rest of the controller i still have a bunch of work to do ...

ill get it done  :)

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Yucca

Looking good ist! :)

Are you using two pots in series for each frequency, one high resistance for coarse tune and one low resistance for fine tune?

It´s a cool thing for experimentig with, I´d love to build something similar for my lab.

I´m gonna build a phase locked 3 phase system using a shift register (74HC164) on my DIY signal generator so I can have a crack at the spherics system. Will start on that after I´ve made my scalar wave (gravity wave) detector. I've put a pic of my 2 channel sig genny below.

I´ll keep reading about your progress as usual, I Can´t wait to hear about your TPU experiment findings with this great rig! Best of luck in your huntings.

Yucca.

innovation_station

nice to see you here yucca

im almost done wireing it all up

i will post a pic here as soon as i finish it ...

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

innovation_station

finally all done it ....   took for ever lol ...   

but its done now  i will test it out tommorow to see if it is in working order here is a pic of it all wired up ...

ist!

innovation_station

so i whiped up a coil to play with the audio concept ...  here is a pic all coils are the same the 2 pancakes are same lengths and the crossovers are are all the same ...

here is a pic

ist