Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy now possible!

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, November 21, 2005, 11:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce A. Perreault

Radiant Energy Device Announcement

I am presently releasing information that I have coveted over the years in regards to my findings on generating clean electrical power from the dissociation of matter into electrical power.

It might surprise many of you that T. Henry Moray did not use radioactive material in an actual radiant energy power device until the 1950?s. This information appears in the personal notes of a person who witnessed Moray?s handy-work in person. This is but one jewel that is contained in the notes. These notes have only been shared amongst a select few researchers. They now reside on my newly created Yahoo discussion group? http://groups.yahoo.com/group/radiant_energy/

To view these notes and other relevant information in regards to the radiant energy power device you will need to subscribe to
my Yahoo discussion group.

The topic discussed is the transmutation of matter into electrical energy through the atomic dissociating power of ultraviolet light. This wavelength of radiant energy is beyond the visible light-waves and is used to harness the energy that is stored in ordinary matter. It is more efficient and cleaner than what is presently in use today. It is virtually unlimited and is relatively free. This type of electric power generation is safer than any other known method of energy production.

I believe that several free-energy devices that appear to have drawn energy from the disintegration of matter into energy, as described in the group description, only a few researchers realized how to efficiently convert it into electrical current and even fewer people actually knew where the power was being extracted from. People, whom I will not name, have been disseminating information for years that is far removed from the reality of radiant energy power generation, covering it up with deceptive theories. It is time to set the record straight and put the lame theories to rest forever. They have done a terrible disservice to humanity.

The real shocker in the course of my research came to me when I discovered early 1900 patents that show that Moray was not the original inventor of the ?radiant energy receiver.? The patents had remained hidden because the inventor shortened his name when he immigrated to America. This served well over the years to protect the invention from prying eyes.

The patents represent a crude but functional radiant energy power device. Adding the ?Swedish Stone? detector to the circuit was Moray?s actual contribution to the device, increasing the efficiency of conversion several-fold. The two men worked together until Moray passed away in May 1974. I will add the patents to the group file section on January 1rst, 2006 to start the new year off in the correct direction. With these patents it will become possible for you to build a radiant energy power generator that is both self-sustaining and will also provide useful electrical power.

Sincerely, Bruce A. Perreault

lltfdaniel1

its to late the economys are going to collaspe due to PEAK'OIL.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)