Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Interview with Mark Goldes by Bill Alek

Started by hartiberlin, November 28, 2008, 05:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatChance!!!

Quote from: Overtone on March 11, 2010, 08:13:38 PM
Our Ultraconductorstm were independently replicated for the US Air Force by another firm, which made almost 1,000 samples. The founder of that company is planning to join Chava to head up the commercialization program.

>:( >:( >:( More BS statements as usual without supporting evidence from the BS master himself.  >:( >:( >:(
8) 8) 8) I dare to say this and take the risk of being BANNED like a man with a straight mind!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

hartiberlin

FatChance,
if you have something to say  , just say something valid,
but not just stupid claims...

So why do you think this is BS ??
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

FatChance!!!

You know why Stefan!!!  :o
Mark has been promising OU devices since forever and there is nothing but words coming from him.
Not a single device or demonstration or any kind of physical hardware has ever been shown.
Only words and statements. He hasn't even got a legit company with real ongoing development.
He's a visionary desktop inventor with clouded perception and no connections to reality.
These are harsh words from me but sadly the truth.  :'(  I think TinselKoala will agree.

Overtone

Chava presented yesterday at the Tesla Conference in Vienna.

Laboratory work in magnetics continues but has proven far more difficult than it seemed much earlier. However, promising devices are under development at several locations including our labs in the U.S. and Australia. When a device has been validated by EarthTech, an event which has not yet proven possible but remains likely, it will surface.

The comments on Ultraconductors are absurd. The work was interrupted by lack of funds but will soon resume. There are numerous published articles in refereed journals including the Journal of Superconductivity. The materials were independently replicated beginning with the world famous Joffe laboratory in St. Petersburg, Russia in 1989. They published 4 point probe tests and another clever way to demonstrate zero resistance. The papers were translated by the American Institute of Physics. The USAF did its own tests before awarding the Phase II SBIR Contract. The Bar Ilan University reproduced the materials and did magnetic tests to 9 Tesla, the limit of their equipment. There was no reduction or loss of conductivity

The Chava website has more about our technologies.

FatChance!!!

Here comes the truth regarding Ultraconductors... 8)
It's an old road map on upcoming progress and revenues....
And the revenue was estimated to $100 millions in 2007. :o :o :o
Now it's 2010 and still no hardware and zero revenue. ::) ::) ::)
If this was for real there should at least be a few conductors for test and verification.
I hold my statement regarding this being just a visionary desktop invention.

Notice the attached ZIP