Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Connecting to the Wheelwork of Nature

Started by Neolystic, November 30, 2008, 01:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neolystic

Hello IceStorm,

I have a Gauss meter which can transfer its readings into a computer, but I believe it would only measure the magnetic field and not the dielectric field.  I suspect (but do not know) that any anomalies will occur in the the dielectric field.  My thinking is that the transients which occur at the edges of a square wave are caused by the following:

As a dielectric field expands, the charge itself expands at superluminal speeds, while the ions created from the initial charge expand at near-light speeds.  Once the voltage stops increasing, the dielectric field (being massless) stops its expansion immediately, while the ions continue expanding out for a short period of time as a result of their kinetic energy.  This short continuation of the ions' flight results in the increased voltage readings of the transient.  When the field collapses the process is reversed, and a short 'undershoot' transient occurs.  If this is the case, then the 'height' of the transients would seem to be an indicator of the strength of the field that was formed, at least relative to the same readings of other frequencies.  Also assuming that field strength is directly proportional to the potential used to form the field, this would result in a comparative field strength for different frequencies, where all frequencies are generated with the same voltage levels.

Concerning potential vs field strength, do you think the test would be more accurate if I measure the transient voltage as well as the current?  I have a Tektronix current probe ordered which is good for up to 50 Mhz, but it seems to be lost in shipping somewhere at the moment.  Do you have any other ideas/suggestions for measuring the dielectric field strength of the transients?  Do you think I'm on completely the wrong track? lol

Thank you for your consideration of this matter,

Neo

Neolystic

Quote from: IceStorm on December 04, 2008, 01:45:19 AM
The main problem i see with your setup is , because of the constraint of your single wire, even if there a anomalous event appearing, that will be in a nanoscale, the anomaly you get maybe is due to a Transistor or maybe a mosfet inside your frequency generator, people often doesn't look at that but there some capacitance in it, other component have similar effect too. I dont mean its the cause of the effect but you should look at it just to be sure.

Best Regards,
IceStorm

That is a valid concern.  I have a second frequency generator so I will work on modifying the program to work with that, and re-run the tests.  I've also considered using the frequency generator(s) to bias a vacuum tube so the tests could be run at much higher voltages.  This will require a much higher degree of shielding.  I used the single straight wire because I want to eliminate, to the greatest degree possible, any resonance, etc. from the results.

AbbaRue

When you see an anomaly in a certain frequency range it would be easy find
another source of this frequency range and rerun the tests.
This is an awsome study. 

I read that there is enough energy bombarding us from space to light 200,000 hundred watt light bulbs
for ever man woman and child on the earth. And that's 24 hours a day.
It would be awsome to find a way to tap into that vast energy storehouse.

duff

Neo,

I assume your signal generator has an impedance of 50 ohms and you scope
around 10 Meg. Reflections could be playing a part in what your seeing.
Perhaps you could try changing the length of the wire and rerunning the test
and compare the two data sets.

Also, It would be interesting to see the responses in an east / west
orientation.

-Duff

Neolystic

Quote from: duff on December 04, 2008, 10:00:13 AM
I assume your signal generator has an impedance of 50 ohms and you scope
around 10 Meg. Reflections could be playing a part in what your seeing.
Perhaps you could try changing the length of the wire and rerunning the test
and compare the two data sets.

Also, It would be interesting to see the responses in an east / west
orientation.

The freg gen is 50 ohm and the scope is set to high impedance, which is 1 Meg. 

I agree that different lengths will need to be tested.  Concerning orientation, the plan is to test N/S, E/W, then || and = to the gravity poles (ie Bruce Cathie), as well as vertically (as per Tesla's 6 ft vertical wire on his electric car).  Lots of combinations here.  As per @IceStorm's suggestion, I'm also going to hook up my Gaussmeter to one of the scope traces for all the tests, since it does read both E and M fields.

I think what needs to be done next is to find a way to increase the voltage of the square waves so any anomalies will be easier to spot.  The problem is, how to do this with a flat frequency response.  Does anyone have ideas for a circuit to do this, or are we better off staying at low voltages to keep it as simple as possible?