Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Air Buoyancy Machine

Started by brian334, December 01, 2008, 05:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

Quote from: brian334 on December 02, 2008, 04:13:36 PM
People that criticize things they don’t understand
Are people with big egos and little brains.

What about people who criticize things they do understand?

I looked at your website, particularly the hurricane machine, which you patented.  Offtopic, but that is the worst patent I have ever seen, from a protection standpoint.  Do you realize that when you put things like specific dimensions in your patent, all someone has to do to evade the patent is make the same device with different dimensions?  Good luck selling that patent for $2,000,000.  Even if the device works as advertised (ever test it?), the patent is utterly worthless because it does not protect the invention.

brian334

Utilitarian,
Will you give us a list of your patents?

brian334

Another know-it-all with a big ego and little brain

TinselKoala

Quote from: brian334 on December 02, 2008, 04:13:36 PM
People that criticize things they don’t understand
Are people with big egos and little brains.

OK, my friend. I have tried to help you by illustrating and explaining your error, but you want to turn it into a flame war.

Fine. Go build your device. When you've got something working to show, then come back and brag about it.

Otherwise, we'll just have to rest on the thousands of similar buoyancy drive designs that we see working all around us.

No, wait--there aren't any.

THERE AREN'T ANY.

But you are smarter than all those people, and smarter than Simanek and his grad students, because you have come up with a design that you know works. Fine.

Build it and show it.

Don't bother refuting the points that people like me are making. Don't bother trying to understand what buoyancy really is. Don't bother trying to understand what is meant by a "Conservative field of force."

After all, you are the smartest kid on the block.

So go build your device, and PROVE ME WRONG.

But until you can, I don't think you should be talking about it.

brian334

Sounds like your big ego got bruised