Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Air Buoyancy Machine

Started by brian334, December 01, 2008, 05:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

Any invention that does not work is junk.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Alien509 on December 01, 2008, 09:40:35 PM
If I dropped someone down a sealed 1000 foot shaft into the ocean then locked down the bottom ten foot of that shaft and opened the bottom of it, would that person not feel a force greater than what it took for me to drop them in? Think about it... and no there is no overflow into the sealed section of my device.

I commend your efforts Brian, and I wish you the best of luck in further theory.

What does this have to do with anything? How much work did you do to get all the water out of your "sealed 1000 foot shaft into the ocean" in the first place?
And who mentioned overflow? Do you see any overflow in my video? Do you see any overflow mentioned in my posts?

When you put the ball in the tank, it displaces an equal volume of water.
This water either leaks out into the trap, or it raises the level in the main container.
If it leaks out into the trap, it must be raised back up by the pump, which takes work.
If it raises the level in the container, this takes work immediately (it's hard to push the ball into the tank.)
The work to raise this water is exactly the work you get from letting the ball float up through the tank.
And you have many losses in your mechanism.

What is so hard to understand about the above set of statements? If you want to argue that your device will work, you have to address these points. Does the ball displace water, and where does that water go?

brian334

I hope that someone reading my posts has the resources to build and test my inventions.

TinselKoala

If they do, they will simply be wasting their time.
Do your cylinders displace water? When the cylinder sinks, what happens to the water it displaces?

Alien509

Let me ask you this. Do you think the crushing force of water is the same at all depths of water. Why is it that a person wouldn't be crushed at 1 foot vs 1,000 foot?