Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this a SAFE SITE?

Started by frog, December 02, 2008, 02:12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frog

Quote from: 4Tesla on December 02, 2008, 05:09:02 PM
You're Welcome.  Cool Avatar!

Jason

Thanks and ditto on the Avatar ...
"When you change the way you look
at things, the things you look at change."

frog

Quote from: Trino Cularoid on December 02, 2008, 05:54:24 PM
I think the hosting of the site itself is relatively safe (location) but what is irritating is the tracking through the ads and tracemyip.org, I would say this is more invasive than even keeping an access log of the server.

UGH, WTF?

Your ISP:
   XXX.NET
Hostname:
   xx.xx.xxx.net
   United States
State:
   XX
Browser:
    Safari 525.27.1
    Mac OS X
Screen Res.:
   1680x1050
Referrer:
   www.overunity.com

"When you change the way you look
at things, the things you look at change."

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, of course theyre monitoring everything, theyre control freaks trying to control everything but themselves. I wouldnt worry much though, there is nothing you can do but control yourself and stay out of fear, that is where a lot of there power is derived through fear. just look at all media its laden with fear and destruction. So worry not and speak your mind anywhere and anytime you choose. notice its the fear in people that prevents them from communicating with each other thereby being controlled without force. And i can assure you those people who told you to watch what you say are either filled with fear themselves or are aligned with the forces that propagate the fear.

4Tesla

I have blocked tracemyip.org, but why was it on this site to begin with?

Jason