Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Smoking Gun" - finally!

Started by PaulLowrance, December 03, 2008, 04:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

A few days ago I unshorted my small 12V battery. It's smaller than a AAA battery. It's been shorted for several months. It produced 7mV across a 2M ohm voltage meter, and 7nA while shorted on a current meter. So the internal resistance is 1M ohm. Across a matched load it would produce 12pW.

I'll unshort and measure it again in about a week. Not sure when, but it will be announced on my forum calendar.

My interest in shorting common batteries is to see if my battery theory is correct, that natural ambient thermal energy can recharge such batteries. Of course, at some point I'll need to unshort the batteries to see if they become recharged again. The batteries should be stored in a metal shield to prevent external RF interference.

A word of caution. When measuring the dead or baked battery DC voltage, ***please*** don't directly connect the voltage meter across the battery because most voltage meters apply over 0.1 volts DC, which will help charge the dead battery. Remember, at these energy levels it doesn't take much to make a huge difference. The correct way to measure the DC voltage is to place a large *good* capacitor (no electrolytics please) across the battery. I recommend a 4.7uF or higher Mylar. Next, remove the cap. Then measure the caps DC voltage with your voltage meter. The voltage will begin to drop of course. A good voltage meter will have at least 10M ohms impedance. Cheapos often have a few M ohms. At 10M ohm with 4.7uF cap, the voltage will drop by 6% after 3 seconds. So that's good enough. If you have a cheapo DMM, then you may need at least 10pF Mylar cap. You can place the Mylars in-parallel to achieve higher capacitance.

PL

PaulLowrance

Today I'm a bit excited to make my forum site accept embedded videos directly in threads, any thread. It accepts videos from over 180 video sites such as youtube and google video. Here's my list of the possible top "Smoking Gun" videos -->
http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/index.php?board=27.0

These are self-running machines. Please let me know if I missed any videos. I'm only interested in *serious* videos. Anyone who has earth shattering news as a self-running machine is not going to fiddle around with selling the plans online, or tease people for months on end by dropping tidbits of info while never revealing any substantial details with no big plans of marketing the device.

Here's the thread for questionable videos -->
http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/index.php?topic=77.0

A serious self-runner "free energy" video would include one of the following -->

Option A - The inventor is revealing every detail to replicate the machine.

Option B - The inventor or company is in the process of marketing the device; e.g., Blacklight Power, Steorn.

Thanks for any help,
PL

PaulLowrance

Today was the scheduled 156 diode array measurement. Some good news -->

http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2.0

PL

PaulLowrance

Yeehaw!  More great diode array news.  Last night was the scheduled 156 diode array measurement. -->

http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2.msg182#msg182

The entire forum is viewable by guests except for the diode research area, which requires registration (free). The diode research is intended only for people who are interested enough to spend a minute registering.

Thanks,
PL

broli

you know you could try another interesting experiment. Put the setup in a container hookup the meter. And pour liquid nitrogen on it and see what happens. If your assumptions are right the thermal agitation should decrease dramatically until there's barely any voltage reading. Or doing a reverse experiment. Try blowing a hair dryer on it  ;D.