Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Smoking Gun" - finally!

Started by PaulLowrance, December 03, 2008, 04:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

A person on my website, although anonymous, claims to have replicated my 156 diode array that produced 10uV DC -->
http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/index.php?topic=102.0

More good news. Tonight was the scheduled 156 diode array measurement -->
http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2.msg246#msg246

PL

hakware

It seems that if you could get the voltage up to above the 1.4v forward drop across the diode array then you could get some useful work out of the thermal noise (AKA Johnson Noise) on the diodes. By the way a guy from Hawaii (CB KUAI (misspelled) on yahoo groups) had a very similar design and as of a few years ago and actually had some chips made

PaulLowrance

Quote from: hakware on December 30, 2008, 12:18:41 AM
It seems that if you could get the voltage up to above the 1.4v forward drop across the diode array then you could get some useful work out of the thermal noise (AKA Johnson Noise) on the diodes.
That's true, but it's also true that the diode never stops rectifying, even in the nanovolt region. Below the thermal voltage level, which is 26mV at room temperatures, the diode square law is rather accurate. Diode square law is part of conventional physics. Small signal diode modeling mathematics is found at -->

http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/physics/dirtydetails/

PL

PaulLowrance

Last night was the scheduled 156 diode array measurement. As expected, it produced a DC voltage.

Some more good news occurred last night when Tom Schum wrote the following about his 32x32 1N34A diode array measurements -->

Quote from Tom Schum:
QuoteI guess the data appears conclusive, but during the taking of the data the numbers jumped around so much I was confused.

What Tom is referring to as jumping around is +/- 0.2uV out of 1uV DC. As I detailed for Tom in email, his microvolt meter could only be responsible for producing roughly 0.02uV DC at most on the diode array, due to bias current. Tom's initial reasoning for calling the results inconclusive was based on the term "accuracy."  As explained to Tom, it does not matter if the results were 1% off or 50% off. The fact remains that his microvolt meter is fully capable of detecting the change in DC voltage when reversing the input polarity. There was no doubt that his voltage meter was measuring a DC voltage, but the exact DC voltage is more difficult to pin point due to the voltage meters output noise. So the next step for Tom would have been to take his diode array out to rural areas to verify that the DC voltage was not due to external RF signals.

As far as my electrometer, there are no such fluctuations. At most, on rare occurrences, it will fluctuation about 2uV DC, but usually does not fluctuation more than 0.5uV DC. Also, my electrometer resolution is 0.5uV DC, and the 156 in-series SMS7630 diode array has produced up to 204uV (0.204mV) DC.  Every possible effect has been explained in my web forum. Twelve months of always measuring a DC voltage while trying every different type of test to help explain where the DC voltage has led to one answer, that small signal semiconductor mathematics based on quantum physics is correct, that diodes *must* rectify ambient thermal noise.

PL

PaulLowrance

I created a thread, title What to do IF you invent a "Free Energy" machine

http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/index.php?topic=120.0