Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Smoking Gun" - finally!

Started by PaulLowrance, December 03, 2008, 04:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

The definition of "Smoking Gun" -->

Wikipedia
+++++++
"The term "smoking gun" was originally, and is still primarily, a reference to an object or fact that serves as conclusive evidence of a crime or similar act. In addition to this, its meaning has evolved to uses completely unrelated criminal activity: for example, scientific evidence that is highly suggestive in favour of a particular *hypothesis* is sometimes called smoking gun evidence."
+++++++
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoking_gun

PL

Edit: added -->
So I think the first proven air plane was the smoking gun. The first proven gas motor was the smoking gun. The first proven electrically telegraphed message was the was the smoking gun. And I believe the diode array would qualify as the smoking gun.

nightlife

Hi PaulLowrance,

I have been thinking about what you are talking about since you first posted about it and I know have a couple of questions that I would like to ask you.

Does anyone make micro diodes as small as what would be needed?

If so, how much would a trillion of them cost?

If no one makes them, how much would it cost to make?

The other thing that concerns me is the power you are getting as to where it is actually from. The small levels you have recorded are far less then the energy your own body is amitting. So who is to say that you are actually creating a new energy source?

Don't think I am trying to be a smart ass, I am seriously concerned about those questions.

PaulLowrance

There are two types of diode arrays -->

A. Made with large diodes that you solder. The *only* purpose of this diode array is to prove that passive diodes produce a DC power that can be aggregated.

B. A diode array *chip.*  This is not made with individual diodes. Again, the entire chip is made all at once!  People need to get this idea out of their head that each diode is purchased and made a once. The entire chip is made *simultaneously.*

I already built diode type A. To produce usable amounts of power someone needs to build diode type B. So again, it does not matter if there's one diode or 10 trillion diodes on the entire chip because all of the diodes are made simultaneously. You could think of like developing a photo. It doesn't make sense to say, "There are too many dots in the photo, so it's going to be too expensive."

Your other concerns have been addressed for nearly a year. I am 100% certain the energy is not coming from *any* external source. I used two layers of metal shielding and up to three layers. The old diode arrays were large, so they picked up external RF signals in the city. So I took my second diode array out to a lot of different locations far out in rural areas with *three* layers of metal shielding. My last two diode arrays are compact arrays. They are so small that while in the city of Los Angeles I can remove the lids of both metal shields and there's no change in DC voltage. I can place my hand right next to the diode array with no change in DC voltage.

BTW, the last two diode arrays are placed in a common oil bath to eliminate any measurable thermoelectric effects.

PL

PaulLowrance

A lot of questions are answered at -->

http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/index.php?board=9.0

I just created two threads on how to replicate my diode array -->

http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/index.php?board=15.0

Quote from: nightlife on December 06, 2008, 11:57:50 AMDon't think I am trying to be a smart ass, I am seriously concerned about those questions.
You're fine! Given a few posts, it's easy to tell a legitimately interested person and a debunker.

PL

PaulLowrance

Just to give an idea how large the energies I am working with compared to other areas of physics -->

Photon counters count individual photons. A red 750nm photon has 3e-19 joules of energy.

I am working with a 4.7uF Mylar charging capacitor. The 156 in-series SMS7630 diode array has produced 204uV DC, which comes to 1e-13 joules.

As far as power, the Keithley 6517B electrometer can handle loads has high has 100T, and can measure down to 10uV, which comes to  10e-6^2/100e+12 = 1e-24 watts.

My diode array comes to 204e-6^2/850e+3 = 5e-14 watts.

PL