Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The earths mass is being sucked into the sun by the suns gravity

Started by brian334, December 03, 2008, 09:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neolystic

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 04, 2008, 03:50:49 PM
It's on the same level as my theory that spiritons from the discorporate dimension, sleeting down from the twentyseventh orgonezone, drag matter particles along with them, producing the illusion of gravity.

I think I heard that theory before, on an old episode of Mork & Mindy perhaps?  ;D

brian334

If the distance between the moon and the earth is increasing maybe it is because the volume and mass of the moon and earth is decreasing, at the same time the velocity of the moon is unchanged.

christo4_99

if memory serves me correctly the inner planets are more solid and the outer planets are more gaseous...in order for the sun to be shrinking the earth the earth has to be giving up it's mass in an observable way...i don't think the sun is "using" the earth to make energy...more like the earth is "using" the sun to keeps it's trojectory and it's average surface temperature.

brian334

For gravity to flow from one mass to another there needs to be a ground with sufficient mass. For example if there are two glasses on a table there is no gravity between them because nether mass is sufficient to ground the other. However there is gravity between the glasses and earth because the earth has sufficient mass to ground the glasses and make gravity flow.

sparks

There is polar loss of ions which are continually lost as an Earth generated ion wind.  This loss of mass is continously replenished as solar wind or coronal mass migration.  The Earth is a child of the Sun and the sun is a good parent. :)  The Earth is an infrared standing wave field surrounded by a plasma envelope and magnetosphere resulting from the plasma current.  The Earth glows.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love