Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Temporary Avatar disabling..

Started by hartiberlin, December 04, 2008, 08:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Quote from: hansvonlieven on December 05, 2008, 04:37:41 PM
G'day Stefan and all,

Many of my posts contain extensive graphics to explain what I am working on. Since many of the graphics are much too large to upload on your sever I posted the graphics on my website and included a link. This also enabled me to show the illustrations in their correct place in the text rather than having a library of pictures at the end of the post.

I would have thought this system was preferable, since my illustrations otherwise would have taken up a lot of room on your server.

All in all, the old system worked well. I for one am disappointed and personally I don't think the new system enhances the site.

Just my two cents worth.

Greetings from Australia

Hans von Lieven

I agree Hans,
that that is a bit annoying to you and others.

The problem is, that the IMG tag has some security problems.
Some bad users could use it to load virusses in the background.

Maybe you can in the meantime build a page at your own server
and just post a link to it.

When I am redoing the overunity.com server in January there will be more features
again.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

gotoluc

Quote from: hartiberlin on December 06, 2008, 04:26:59 AM
I agree Hans,
that that is a bit annoying to you and others.

The problem is, that the IMG tag has some security problems.
Some bad users could use it to load virusses in the background.

Maybe you can in the meantime build a page at your own server
and just post a link to it.

When I am redoing the overunity.com server in January there will be more features
again.

Regards, Stefan.

Hi Stefan,

Greg who is User: gmeast has been posting his images as links in the WATER AS FUEL  topic. He is the top Plasma Spark developer and implementer at this time and has shared much in form of images.

This is a hard blow :-\ to take without notice Stefan

Could you please at least give him the ability to edit his posts so if he is up to it he may start to attach the pictures and images that are no longer there.

I have no idea if he will do all this work as he is a member at the Energetic Forum and was posting here to help spread this information to the people of this forum.

Luc

4Tesla

Please turn the IMG tag back on.. it is the advertisements that slow down pages.. not the external images.  I have blocked the advertisements and the pages load very fast.. even the ones with external images.

We members will loose a lot of great information if you don't turn it back on.

Besides I thought you were going to have a no ads membership to solve the slow pages problem.. it is the advertisements!

Thanks,
Jason

4Tesla

You have had this forum for years with the IMG tag on.. one more month until the new site.. I think it will survive one more month of being on!

Cap-Z-ro

I believe the notify function has also been disabled.

Hmm, all these troubles...has Stefan been replaced by a reptilian shape shifter ?

Regerds...