Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

what happens with an electric field when it did work on a charge?

Started by Creativity, December 06, 2008, 03:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creativity

i see u both start to get the feeling  :) What i wanted is to discuss was the theory first,that's why i started this topic this way and not the other(from invention into theory).Time ago i posted that i research water braking without oxygen production.Electrons were indeed to bombard the water and produce H2.The point was to allow escape of electrons from accelerating efield by binding them via electrochemical reaction.It this sence hydrogen ion binds electrons,after the electron knock out hydrogen from water molecule.Efield is needed to supply extra energy to accelerate electron untill the point it has the energy required to split water.Also efield is essential to allow to overcome workfunction for sharp electrode.

I never thought about donut shape in this design.Idea was simple:
A glass of water between two cap plates.Glass would be the insulation.Inside of the glass the razor,submerged in the water(so i considered no air between sharp razor and water :) ).
Due to e-induction in razor,one of it's sides woulb be polarised positevely and second negatively.Since protons have less chance to escape the metal razor than electrons,the electrons will be the main particle leavig the razor.
One may say that razor will eventually run out of electrons(i was actually awaiting this from u guys ;) ).
And yes i agree :) but here also i have a smart idea how to supply extra electrons without external work.

If there was no reaction made for electrons,they would sit on the surface of the insulator and cancel the efield of the plate(this critics i also expected from u guys ;) ).That's why i choosed electrochemical reaction to get rid of the electrons.In a sense it is a electron pomp i am proposing.

So,now u see why i need somone to veryfy what happens with the efield.If cap stays charged it would mean perpetual hydrogen production,with no cost...for example(because u like hydrogen so much  ;D)
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

tinu

Moving fast, eh?  ;D
And my internet connection was down just for a couple of days…
Moreover, during this time, I also had to prevent freezing the whole Earth by accidentally or purposely sort-circuiting too many diodes…  ;)

Quote from: Creativity on December 10, 2008, 04:22:47 PM
haha  :) the thing is indeed if the electron hits the plate,then the plate looses charge and needs to be recharged.But two things.
I place an nonconduction insulation right before the plate,so electron never reaches the plate.Plate stays charged and keeps emiting efield.Second thing,sharp electrode is not a part of the capacitor,just a piece of metal brought not between the plates of the capacitor,but to the side of it.

In this case capacitor looses no charge,so no power needed once charged.

So, now that the complexity of the whole setup has been raised well above my imagination, I won’t even start to compute/analyze the field. It’s not that I couldn’t try, but I’m scared as hell you might add two or more conductors and God knows what else. (This is exactly what my former professors kept doing years after years with constantly increasing cruelty.  ;D Not again, please!)  Let's say it's way above my head…

Therefore, I humbly step back and nostalgically look at it:
I was so happy in our simple universe that was composed of a nail and a plate only. We both agreed, theoretically and experimentally, that it was a small but happy and, most importantly, a logically sane universe and no OU, no FE. That was before you brought into it two more pieces of metals and two more plastics! Shame on you to shake our tranquility here! I know about metals, we already had it inhere. Therefore, I’m afraid that the now suspected OU could come with the plastics only… It can’t be any other way because there are no other options to consider.
But it’s really strange, isn’t it?! Two (or maybe just one  ???) pieces of plastic had changed a whole universe from non-OU into OU. Gee, that plastic must be a very special material that has been brought from a more advanced constellation!  :o Will you reveal its source? I’d also buy a couple…  ;D

At the state of affairs we are now, a lot of paradoxical questions puzzles my mind beyond supportability:
1. If one brings an OU material (plastic or whatever) into a non-OU universe, will the whole local universe become OU, changing its entire laws of physics/nature or not?
2. If not above, it would result that the marvelous material does not cause much effects around it. It means that it exhibits some kind of OU effects, but that’s it.
3. It that material is OU by itself, why would one need nails, electrons and other dirty stuffs around it?  ;D

I’m deeply confused. Please help!
(Now, where is that closest piece of plastic around?)

Cheers,
Tinu

Dave45

Hi
You guy's are way beyond me firing an electron into a cap, Iv heard of this, I have no education in electronics or any kind of physics so if I have a dumb idea or question you know why  ;D
It seems the electrons are already there in an excited state why not use them.
Instead of a glass of water why not a quartz container or tube would this conduct the electron give it a path to bombard the water.
Also if the water was subjected to uv light to excite the molecule beforehand make it weaker would this help?
Later
Dave

Dave45

Hey
Another question-idea if the cap was charged with a certain frequency would it resonate that frequency say 42.8 khz.