Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic wires as "Free Energy"

Started by PaulLowrance, December 07, 2008, 11:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

According to my magnetic theory, which is based on conventional physics, the free ambient thermal energy is best captured from magnetic materials, and does not directly come from the materials such as copper. Also, to this day I see absolutely no method of capturing such energy directly from PM's (permanent magnets) with the exception of one that I am aware of, and that is Alnico. Although PM's are magnetic materials, their permeability is too low, with the exception of Alnico.

That does not mean a "free energy" machine should not included copper wires or PM's!  IMO, copper is the affordable choice for a solid-state "free energy" magnetic machine.

People should check out Marcus Wagner's free energy machine, such as his version 6. He uses twin copper wires, and claims to have (had?) a self-running machine. Marcus has shown all of the details -->
http://greenselfreliantenergy.com/forum/index.php?board=30.0

PL

Magnethos

I think Magnetism means some kind of order or alineation. We know that order means energy creation and disorder or chaos means energy dissipation.

I think that kind of order is related with polarization or paramagnetism or something similar. When using common/hot/positive energy, getting energy from the vacuum is impossible. But maybe, if we use Cold/Negative energy, we can get energy from the magnetic fields.

Remeber that ALL is magnetic. Plastic is magnetic, wood is magnetic... but we can compare Ferromagnetism with organic magnetism. Maybe the alineation inside magnets produces a Big Magnet (field), but magnetic field in other materials is little because there is almost no order.

PaulLowrance

When the ferromagnetic atoms are aligned then there's no PE (potential energy). When they are in disorder, then there's a lot of PE. That's why magnetic material actually cools down when the applied magnetic field is removed, because it requires thermal energy to break the atomic magnetic alignments, which increases the disorder state. Such change in temperature is known as MCE (Magnetocaloric effect). All ferromagnetic materials experience MCE, but at room temperatures it's difficult to measure such changes in temp.

Here's an outline of my magnetic theory, which is based on conventional physics -->
http://energymover.googlepages.com
http://energymover.googlepages.com/research

Regards,
PL

Magnethos

What do you refer exactly when you say Potential Energy? I know the definition, but I don't know if we're saying the same.

The magnetocaloric remembers to me the Thermoelectric effect that anyone can see in a Peltier Module. Energy dissipation in form of heat and cold. I believe that cold side means ordering and hot side means dissordering. Since, all is magnetic... the MCE and the Thermoelectric effect can be very similar theories...

PaulLowrance

A good way to understand PE (potential energy) in magnetic material is to imagine two PM's separated from each other, both are on pins to allow them to rotate/swivel. If the PM's, on swivels, are left undisturbed, they will rotated such that they are attracting. So it would require some force to rotate either PM. When the PM's are left undisturbed, where they are rotated such that they are attracting, then there's zero PE. If you rotate both of the PM's so they repel each other, then there's maximum PE. If you let go of the repelling PM's, then they will quickly rotate so they magnetically align. As they are rotating, they are gaining KE (kinetic energy), as they convert PE to KE.

In real ferromagnetic magnetic material, thermal energy causes a certain amount of disorder, such that at any given moment in time there's a certain percentage of broken or semi-broken ferromagnetic bonds, which equates to PE.

PL