Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MAGNACOASTER MAKES THE DRAGONS DEN!!

Started by innovation_station, December 08, 2008, 08:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamThinkBuild

I have no idea if this will work but after reading some more, this is what I came up with on modifying the flux path using external magnets. The input coil is driven with a sine wave source which cause the poles 1 & 2 to be alternate between N/S. But there are magnets which pull/push the flux field as the poles alternate. So if pole one is going north it will be repelled by the top magnet but attracted to the south magnet causing a bounce, same goes for pole 2. The dark green arms that hold the magnet is mounted to a flexible rod. I may have the magnets all wrong maybe they should be perfectly centered to the side of the poles so it swings up and down next to the output coil(last pic).

Liberty

Quote from: gyulasun on December 19, 2008, 08:38:01 AM
Hi Liberty,

Good questions.  I think the pulsed field collapse will cause a disruption in the (mainly) homogen pm flux flow and there will be induction in the output coil. 
Is this a sudden idea or you managed to test it already, I wonder.

rgds,  Gyula

I would say that it is from an idea that I have been considering.  I was thinking what Magnacoaster might be doing with one coil, but then thought of this way using two coils.  I was thinking about this setup (and how it might function better) but I have not tried it yet.  I think it might be interesting to try out.  Maybe 8-12 watts pulsed would be enough to run it?  Just have to see if coil output is more than input.  A thick metal bracket should also connect the open ends of the magnets together to complete the flux path.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

gyulasun

Quote from: Liberty on December 19, 2008, 04:04:10 PM
I would say that it is from an idea that I have been considering.  I was thinking what Magnacoaster might be doing with one coil, but then thought of this way using two coils.  I was thinking about this setup (and how it might function better) but I have not tried it yet.  I think it might be interesting to try out.  Maybe 8-12 watts pulsed would be enough to run it?  Just have to see if coil output is more than input.  A thick metal bracket should also connect the open ends of the magnets together to complete the flux path.

Well, the 8-10 W pulsed input surely will already cause flux disturbance inside the field, (it is good if the input power is controllable.)  I do not think any core other than air core for all the coils would be needed, though the effect would be probably more pronounced, the mutual coupling, hence input appearing in the output,  would also crop up stronger.
Yes, a yoke of correct cross section coupling together the outside of the now not used magnet poles would also serve for impovement.  Flat (pancake-like) coils especially for the input coils are good candidates for a test.

Very interesting setup!

rgds,  Gyula

blueroomelectronics

I watched the Dragons Den video, Richard is missing his meds or is delusional . As for Brett he's smart enough to say "If this technology works you've got a deal". He'll never spend a dime of that on Richard's company.

From Richards site...
QuoteIn 2008 Richard was able to produce power in a small format with no movment 12 Volts @ 1 amp input and outputs of 12 â€" 24 â€" 48 Volts @ 100 Amps with 4 â€" 8 â€" 12 outputs.57 KW of power from a 12 volt 1 amp feed. This has never been done before. The world again has changed and now local grid power can be made anywhere!   

Bull, why not just hook the output back to the input? Makes no sense.

Why do people buy into this sillyness?

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/3365-another-lutec.html

TinselKoala

Also from Richard's site:

"We offer a 30 day money back guarantee from date of purchase.

The unit must be deemed in good working order by our staff before the return will be processed.

Any unit that was damaged from improper installation will not be accepted as a return unless there has been a repair made on the unit to replace any and all parts that may be damaged. Buyer to pay any and all shipping and or duty charges back to our plant of any unit in need of repair.

1 year guarantee against manufacturer defects Vorktex power unit.

This does not cover units that have been changed or modified. We are not responsible for units that are damaged due to improper hookup. We are not liable for any damage to batteries or inverters due to improper hookup. We are not liable for any damage to batteries or inverters due to improper sized units and batteries. We are not liable for any damage in shipping.  We are not liable for any loss due to loss of power or operation of the unit. Tampering and or altering the unit in any way void’s the guarantee. Buyer to pay any and all shipping and or duty charges back to our plant of any unit in need of repair. "

So, if it doesn't work when you get it, you have to ask for approval before you can return it, and in addition, you have to fix it so it does work, before the return will be approved so you can get your money back.

I wish I'd thought of that.