Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MAGNACOASTER MAKES THE DRAGONS DEN!!

Started by innovation_station, December 08, 2008, 08:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

Quote from: Steven Dufresne on February 01, 2009, 07:20:24 PM
Let's see... Since 2005 I've been trying to replicate the testatika... but not enough info
makes it iffy that I'll ever succeed... now I'm also working on the Hyde generator with only
a patent and a few 2nd hand notes to go on so that'll likely be unsuccessful too...
I think if someone has a device for sale all built and ready to go out the showroom,
I'll just buy it. My goal here is to have the device, not the building of it.  :)
-Steve
http://rimstar.org   http://wsminfo.org

SO WHAT IS IT YOU WANT ???

LOL

MY TEAM WILL BE LISTING SMALL DEVICES ON isteam.ca   ;D ;D 8)

WILLIAM
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

homeysimpson

I have to laugh personally at the "assembly line" that he has going from his , what looks to be, kitchen tables. Where is his factory ?? in his bff's garage I suppose. and while I am on the topic of the Vorktex, it looks quite unnatural. it looks like my 5 yr olds scrabook book with all the stickers.  Just a little note if you want something taken seriously present it to the world seriously. dont present it looking like a kindergarteners scrabook project. and as far as financing goes I am well aware that his company has had funding in the past from a very wealthy group of people and he stiffed them when it came down to the crunch time to produce the so called "motor".  he more than likely has his family building these units because they are likely the only people left on the planet that actually believe his pipe dream ,in actuallity  it is ( mr willis ) more likely the rantings of a Schizophreniac with the abiltiy to listen well to smart people and mimic something somewhat intelligent. good luck with that Mr Willis go do your arts and crafts and leave the work upto the real men in the world. and the fat people are harder to kidnap shirts,,, are so yesterday. and from the pictures we see we are all quite aware that you have beaten anorexia no need to announce it on your chubby chest. 

innovation_station

it is too bad some people did not want the real truth when it was given free of charge ..... 

i made a youtube video ....

ist

here is the link.... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dpXXvgYrYU
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

sypherios

I have emailed this guy and am waiting on any information in regards to my buisness proposal as a Reseller. I will be sending my mediafriends to his door very soon to get some real information. As I am connected with the media I will keep you all in the loop, those of you that have A channel keep an eye out.

Sypherios,

Tonysf

I am currently involved in the start-up production of these units.

While it is true this idea has taken more time to get off the ground as hoped, progress is being made.  There is a manufacturing company in Georgetown Ontario, that has just started building a couple of these units for more sound testing as prototypes.

That being said, the skepticism is not unjustified.  I myself have a hard time believing that this will work, but there is a knowledgeable group of individuals working on them so hopefully all goes well.