Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MAGNACOASTER MAKES THE DRAGONS DEN!!

Started by innovation_station, December 08, 2008, 08:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamThinkBuild

What I would like to know is how you make an electromagnetic field "bounce" :) as he describes it.
In the video he says he feeds a signal to a coil wrapped around 6 magnets or 6 magnets wrapped around the coil? Then somehow it "bounces" back on a pickup coil(?) with a higher voltage, current and frequency. You would think if something has to bounce there is going to be energy lost on the rebound.

MrMag

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 15, 2008, 10:54:59 AM
Now let me see if I've got this straight.

I invent a technology that, using parts from a hardware store and Radio Shack, allows me to build a unit that will power my house off a dead golf-cart battery, and will fit in a little red wagon.

Then I ask a group of investors for a million bucks for 50 percent of some weird plan to "relieve the Ontario power grid"?

Why, if the device I invented does what I say, does the Ontario power grid, or any power grid for that matter, need to be "relieved"?

And more importantly, how does one stay rich enough to be a "dragon" if one is so gullible that one falls for this kind of silliness?

Fat people may be hard to kidnap, but believe me, if there was any substance to Richard's claims, the MIBs would just go get a bigger truck...

Now that is the funniest thing I've heard in a long long time. (well maybe excluding IST's posts)

allcanadian

@TinselKoala
QuoteAnd more importantly, how does one stay rich enough to be a "dragon" if one is so gullible that one falls for this kind of silliness?
Well because these dragons are people who take chances and push their limits and that is why they have succeeded. They have a plan and even if their plan seems impossible to others they know the odds and the angles. This "dragon" will not pay a penny until the device is fully proven to his satisfaction which in itself should tell you something.
I imagine this really irritates the ignorant people who think they know it all---- you know the ones who have never succeeded at anything because they have never bothered to try, LOL.
For the record I have built his setup and recorded 120% efficiency hand pulsing it, LOL, touching the wires together -----you see what happens when you build and research instead of offering nothing but senseless criticism.
Regards
AC

Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Bennyboy

@allcanadian

I'm curious to know how you got the information to replicate his setup?  How long ago did you build it and can you please post some details?

Cheers,
Ben.

TinselKoala

allcanadian said:

"For the record I have built his setup and recorded 120% efficiency hand pulsing it, LOL, touching the wires together -----you see what happens when you build and research instead of offering nothing but senseless criticism."

And I say: For the record, if what you say is true and not a measurement error, you should be claiming the various free energy prizes that are available. For the record, I challenge you to prove your statement about 120 per cent efficiency. Surely readers of this thread know what 120 percent efficiency implies. Let's see what happens when you build and research, and let your results be known and criticized by others who may be able to find your errors.
Prove me wrong! Show us your "120 percent efficient" device, whether based on Magnacoaster's work, or not.