Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MAGNACOASTER MAKES THE DRAGONS DEN!!

Started by innovation_station, December 08, 2008, 08:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

Quote from: broli on December 18, 2008, 10:32:50 AM
Stefan I have to say that the skeptics really are ruining your forum. It has become less about "how certain thing can work" and more about "how things never will work".

At energetic at least rickoff provided some useful information that might pretty much explain the tech behind it.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/3382-unexpected-magnacoaster.html#post38707

@Broli

I agree about the skeptics statement and also your statement that "rickoff provided some useful information that might pretty much explain the tech behind it".

But I think that boguslaw at energeticforum actually makes the more relevant post of "how certain thing can work" by making a comparison to  the Hilden-Brand electro magnetic valve with a link to http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Hilden-Brand_Electromagnet_Motor

I find his comparison very relevant to Richard's device, perhaps by using a method similar to the Hilden-Brand electro magnetic valve to switch the neo magnet's flux on and off to induce a current in the coils there is a method that would seem logical don't you think?

Regards,
Paul

broli

Also using a solid state method is very possible. Look at the MEG for instance. All you have to do is have an active imagination to come up with a smart way to redirect the flux paths.

TinselKoala

Yes, we Evil Skeptics sure ruin everything, don't we. But it's sooo easy when we are given all this ammunition:

"Vorktex Home Unit 12 KW             $ 15,000.00 USD

looking for the latest in home power units this is the first from Magnacoaster. The 12 KW offgrid unit will allow you to have power 24 hours a day without the hydro company and all the charges thet tend to add on your bill every month. this unit needs to be hooked into the fuse box and we recomend a electrician to do this as power can kill. Comes with 14 KW Vorktex head and the new Aims 12 KW inverter. 

Looking to place a order ?
We plan to cut out the middle man we have gone with online sales only.
We accept  Bank Wire, Western Union and Cash only.
50 % down with order and the balance is due before unit is shippped.
"

AND

"We offer a 30 day money back guarantee from date of purchase.
The unit must be deemed in good working order by our staff before the return will be processed.
Any unit that was damaged from improper installation will not be accepted as a return unless there has been a repair made on the unit to replace any and all parts that may be damaged. Buyer to pay any and all shipping and or duty charges back to our plant of any unit in need of repair.  "

From the Vorktex website.

So, if you want to return a defective unit, it must be deemed in good working order by Richard's staff before you can return it. So, if it didn't work when you got it, you have to fix it and make it work before you can return it.

I wonder how many units he's sold under these conditions, and where they are located.

Wait--the answer is coming to me---I think I've got it....

--ZERO--.

DreamThinkBuild

Broli, on the energetic forum when Richard states he is bending the lines of flux then the idea of bounce makes sense if the flux lines bounce back. It made me think of this device http://www.google.com/patents?id=_jCYAAAAEBAJ which has a similar concept.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Magnetic_Power_Inc

Honk

To bend flux lines you need an electromagnet.
No electromagnet exist or can be made in such a way to bend any permanent magnet
fluxlines without spending more energy than what is gained.
I have designed and tested several configurations. But it all comes down to amp-turns.
And copper wire have to high losses to even come close to any high efficiency levels
when creating flux from high amp-turns. To match the flux lines from a neodymium magnet
you need to make the electromagnet suerconducting. And this takes even more energy.
The flux from a N35 neo is comparable to an EM winded and run at 11000 amp-turns/cm.
The best possible electromagnet you can make and run aircooled only reaches 1000 amp-turns.
Using watercooling it's possible to reach 3000 amps-turns/cm but it will take approx 700 watts
to reach 3000 amps-turns due to the resistive losses. And this is still far away from the
neodymium flux field strenght at 11000 AT/cm. Forcing an EM to 11000 AT/cm takes 10000W.
Bending flux lines must be something he just made up and threw to the information hungry crowd.

Magnet Power equals Clean Power