Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Human teleportation system patent

Started by alan, November 15, 2008, 08:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan

@cosmo & all

http://www.horizonresearch.org/the-human-consciousness-project.html

Cosmo, what is your opinion based on experience, are oobe real or behind the ears?
and, how do you induce one? :)

cosmoLV

Quote from: alan on December 10, 2008, 06:56:42 PM
@cosmo & all

http://www.horizonresearch.org/the-human-consciousness-project.html

Cosmo, what is your opinion based on experience, are oobe real or behind the ears?
and, how do you induce one? :)

Yes OOBE is real - we don't see things with physical eyes, auras, colors of different materials which is energy fields - you can see if if you can open third eye, but this is difficult to activate it, lot of work with yourself, but anyway there is more astral planes where you can travel when you are out of body, you can travel everywhere.

when i had my first OOBE this are very scary, when you start feel vibrations and strange sounds and body gets paralyzed, but when you get out of body - there are no more scary things, only one - you see yourself in bed (that's very strange in first time) and there are some wire (it's like wire) connected with your physical and astral body - it's a transparent wire and supports you everywhere.. i connot explain all things, because my English is not so perfect, but yes - this is real i thing this spiritual world is much real as physical world - i have that feeling when I'm out of body...

This is not dreams, because in dreams you connot control things, but things control you and dreams are something... i don't know how to explain, but you understand :) there is nothing do with dreams and dreaming - only if you have lucid dreaming, when you are control ewerything.

There are guide on Astral Projection: http://www.astralsociety.us/index.php/topic,1011.0.html

P.S. wery easy are get out of body when you are in Lucid dreaming - but hard to get this lucid dreaming, but you can try before sleep to imagine when you are in sleep then activate this think OOBE just imagine and if you are lucky, then in your dreams you remember this and you bee lifted out of body at hi speed - strange feeling and traveling througt some tunel from dreams to OOBE, but once you get scarry feeling and try to get awake you be awaken in bed by paralised body for some seconds :) thats my experience
Keep your chakras opened :)