Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My free energy List, in order of legitimacy

Started by PaulLowrance, December 10, 2008, 12:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

I found the video of blacklight power's device interesting to say the least.  They say they are using nickel powder and have added a few chemicals.  Then, he mentioned something about the hydrogen reacting.  I am no chemist and have no desire to be one.  I did have a thought as to what might be mixed in with the nickel powder.  In the early days of the space race and possibly still today, NASA used hydrogen peroxide in the reaction control jets to adjust the attitude of the space crafts and also satellites.  These were very simple devices that basically used a solenoid valve to release little jets of hydrogen peroxide which came into contact with a screen made of pure nickel which instantly reacted creating a rocket thrust which was expelled and, thanks to Newton, the space craft responded accordingly.

So, I am wondering if all he has added to the nickel is some form of hydrogen peroxide and since his nickel is in powder form, it takes the heat from an external power source to initiate the very fast reaction?

Just a thought.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

PaulLowrance

Hi Bill,

The claim by Blacklight Power is that it's a completely new / unknown energy level in the hydrogen atom. This will be an upset to quantum mechanics. Blacklight Power claims that it will decrease to cost of energy to 0.1 to 0.2 cents per KW.

PL

wizardofmars

Quote from: PaulLowrance on December 15, 2008, 12:39:09 PM
It would be greatly appreciated if anyone knows of legit or fake "free energy" devices that should be included in the list.

Here is a list of about a hundred perpetual motion machines. The first fake was in 1150, so in 142 years this scam will be celebrating it's 1000th birthday.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_perpetual_motion_machines
It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. - Chinese proverb

Ergo

They forgot to add Paul Sprains wankel motor into that list.....perhaps because it's really working and not a scam.

PaulLowrance

Thanks Ergo. I'll add look into Paul Sprains and add him to my list.

PL