Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

locating Steven Mark´s spectators from the TPU videos

Started by hartiberlin, December 11, 2008, 12:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khabe

Quote from: Chef on December 13, 2008, 10:22:19 AM
First time when Stefan started that man hunting show, I wrote my opinion to him,in the another topic. No any reaction, nada!

It's not about the Steven Mark story, it's about peoples, members, like You privacy. Stefan don't respect that. Turbo/Marco story? Remember?

I really want to see, how you would act, if your, or any of your friend, picture, address, would be there, and 18620 member, would be asked by the owner, to find you, and ask you about your private knowledge, discovery, etc..

I understood, how peoples feel  about that story, but I am sure, that's not the way to find the end of the story.

P.S.: Anyway, do you think, if our loved Moderator post a member address, name, without his permission, didn't read, and check all of your or any member personal messages, because of the same reason, why he posted the private information?  :o

I do not fear. I have nothing to ashame myself, I do nothing for make bones about, at least I try ... I dont play high horse know-it-all,  I dont act a role of Messiah  ...  I dont fake ... I hate fakers.
The only pretension I have for Stefan - he deleted my posts where I trying to fight with fakers. Perhaps it was because my poor and low English - perhaps it was misunderstanding
and detected as vituperation - it was not!! Just difficult to find the right words when English is not your mother tongue ... it could be understood by grammar I use.
My English is pure DIY  ;) ... but I can talk in 4 more languages ::)
Respect,
khabe,
55yo
28 years married,
two growned up and fully educated childs,
182cm
111kg
serial pipe smoker,
huge salt and pepper beard ::)

wattsup

Name: William Earl Cavanaugh
Firm Name: Attorney at Law
Address: 13 Thunder Trail, Irvine, CA 92614
Work Number: 949-786-9900
Fax number: 949-653-1511
Email Address: wcavanaugh@weclaw.com
Area of Practice:
Nothing listed but found him listed elsewhere under Aviation

The web site address - weclaw.com has nothing. There is also nothing important in WhoIs  or AboutUs.org.
No picture found - not even in the bar association, etc.

I am for the truth.

@EM and @Vortex1

I have been putting time on more FTPU closeups and will post soon. lol
It is long and hard on the eyes work. lol

innovation_station

i am for the TRUTH myself and i have found it!!!

i am standing up NOW IT IS ALL PUBLIC....

of course i have more advanced toys....   8) :o

but do you give a baby a gun ??  NO!

HERE IS YOUR PROOF I SOLVED THIS RIDDLE MANY TIMES!!!!!!!!!  AS I SAID PROOF!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlBg-hVTIOM

IST
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

khabe

Nice sparks,  innovation_station,
Im not sure I understand the point ... and where is going the another end of  chinese "black box"???
You speaking "huge current"? How many amps you mean? For my experiments commonly with "normal" motors I use up till 220A (300A peak),
12V, 24V, 50V and 100V ... I have adequate power supplies, controllers, wires and connectors for. When random spark then it is REALLY HUGE  :o
But OK, seems I dont understand your idea.
But current through magnets ... I like it, I have several new ideas about like Coler device

About Jack Durban:
Im thinking about right now. Hi is speaking somewhere  that he dont know exact how TPU works ... and that SM was not enough educated ... not smart to invent ...  ::)
OK - Master is stupid but Slave is smart :'(
And he told he is able to build himself his own TPU ... the only thing - no time enough  ::)
Is Jack Turban rich enough guy ???
I cant speak for anothers but myself ... if I can see the Device weekly or even one week, keep it in my hands, attend in experiments ... talk about with Master - I will surelly know exact how it works.
And I will never speak about Master - he is not smart in this area ;)
And why he added few foggy hints about homosexuality of SM ??? Why needs to crap your yesterday breadearner >:(
As longer to think about all these "interviews" included Mannix´s "archives" as stronger will come feeling that this is one total bullshit :'(
sincerely,
khabe

hartiberlin

Hi Marco,
so this attached picture shows Paul Stem as person 6 ?

Is this correct ? Where do you know it from ?
Did Lindsay tell you this ?
Or SM privately to you ?

Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum