Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydroxy from Cavitation

Started by Dave45, January 06, 2009, 07:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

Vacuum damn you just burst my bubble (Pun) but Im kinda thick skinned I'll have to check it out.  ;D

Dave45

Ok can we fill this vacuum with gas by applying a positive charge to the water pipe and a negetive charge to the hydrofoils hmmm but then the propeller moving the water would cavitate because of the bubbles in the water.
But would this stress on the water cause more hydroxy output? If the bubble in cavitation is a vacuum it must put one hell of a stress on the water molecule.

sm0ky2

the cavitation produced by a propeller or by the (holey rotor) is a compression/expansion of gasses trapped in the fluid. generally this is "air" or mostly nitrogen, with small ammounts of other gasses mixed in, O2,CO2, ect.

cavitation caused by vibration or sonic disruption is an entirey different story.
it is caused by a micro-vacuum, which collapses between the 'peaks' of the imparted frequency.
several gasses emit light, similar to an active neon tube

heres an interesting application, they are claiming small-scale, controlled fusion.
http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/StringhamRcavitationb.pdf

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.