Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Great Pyramid... a device?

Started by kEhYo77, December 13, 2008, 11:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kEhYo77

All we know is that Great Pyramid was constructed by someone with great knowledge and skills it happend in some distant past. I am just 'connecting the dots' from an intense research of mine combined with some insights I've had. Now, follow me...

Great Pyramid is, or rather was, a DEVICE. If you think of it in this category it explains so many things. It's been designed with great engineering skills and manufactured with tremendous mechanical precision and with geometrical perfection. Aligned with N-S magnetic lines of the Earth and placed strategically on very active energetic node of the Earth's Energy Grid. All of that in order make the device functional within the margin of error.

So if it was a functioning device, the obvious question is what was it used for? My speculation is for... interstellar communication. The magnitude of the structure follows the power rule for any transmitter â€" the bigger the better. It really hard to tell whether the pyramid was specifically a transmitter, a receiver or a modulator. It could have been all of those combined. One thing is clear for me that whatever was in the coffer must have been the source of vibration (maybe it was some hi-tech alien gadget but it is not important at this point).

The point is that when the Sarcophagus would vibrate than the whole chamber would amplify that vibration. The whole structure is free standing, as if suspended in space. The floor acts as an active membrane of that huge loudspeaker and the waves bounce back and forth as they are reflected from the top and bottom sides of the chamber. The ceiling is a passive membrane and the stacked slabs above the chamber (with flat bottoms) serve as another resonator cavity for certain set of frequencies (probably harmonic to the main one). This is then further amplified in the grand gallery which is the main resonant engine which sets the whole pyramid into vibration not only up an down but what is more important in the exact North and South axis!

Now up and down motion of the pyramid causes like motion of a 'fire' (pyra) that's in the 'middle' of every geometric pyramid aligned N-S. It is this focused 'fiery' vortex of energy in the exact location of King's Chamber that MODULATE natural vibration of the Earth's Energy Grid. By doing so the whole body of the earth can be used as spherical antenna of a scalar signal which maybe just a type of carrier frequency. But there is another aspect of magnetic resonance modulation of hydrogen atoms (proton resonance) that filled the grand gallery (there is evidence for that) being used as another carrier frequency for transmitting/receiving of information.

It is totally different, yet plausible way of a hyper-dimensional, INSTANT communication, within the Galaxy maybe, or maybe even within the Universe?

P.S. Electro-Magnetic waves... hehehe That's sooo 'Stone Age' ;)

spacetrax

Really an interesting idea.  :)

Quote from: kEhYo77 on December 13, 2008, 11:58:01 AM
All we know is that Great Pyramid was constructed by someone with great knowledge and skills it happend in some distant past. I am just 'connecting the dots' from an intense research of mine combined with some insights I've had. Now, follow me...

Great Pyramid is, or rather was, a DEVICE. If you think of it in this category it explains so many things. It's been designed with great engineering skills and manufactured with tremendous mechanical precision and with geometrical perfection. Aligned with N-S magnetic lines of the Earth and placed strategically on very active energetic node of the Earth's Energy Grid. All of that in order make the device functional within the margin of error.

So if it was a functioning device, the obvious question is what was it used for? My speculation is for... interstellar communication. The magnitude of the structure follows the power rule for any transmitter â€" the bigger the better. It really hard to tell whether the pyramid was specifically a transmitter, a receiver or a modulator. It could have been all of those combined. One thing is clear for me that whatever was in the coffer must have been the source of vibration (maybe it was some hi-tech alien gadget but it is not important at this point).

The point is that when the Sarcophagus would vibrate than the whole chamber would amplify that vibration. The whole structure is free standing, as if suspended in space. The floor acts as an active membrane of that huge loudspeaker and the waves bounce back and forth as they are reflected from the top and bottom sides of the chamber. The ceiling is a passive membrane and the stacked slabs above the chamber (with flat bottoms) serve as another resonator cavity for certain set of frequencies (probably harmonic to the main one). This is then further amplified in the grand gallery which is the main resonant engine which sets the whole pyramid into vibration not only up an down but what is more important in the exact North and South axis!

Now up and down motion of the pyramid causes like motion of a 'fire' (pyra) that's in the 'middle' of every geometric pyramid aligned N-S. It is this focused 'fiery' vortex of energy in the exact location of King's Chamber that MODULATE natural vibration of the Earth's Energy Grid. By doing so the whole body of the earth can be used as spherical antenna of a scalar signal which maybe just a type of carrier frequency. But there is another aspect of magnetic resonance modulation of hydrogen atoms (proton resonance) that filled the grand gallery (there is evidence for that) being used as another carrier frequency for transmitting/receiving of information.

It is totally different, yet plausible way of a hyper-dimensional, INSTANT communication, within the Galaxy maybe, or maybe even within the Universe?

P.S. Electro-Magnetic waves... hehehe That's sooo 'Stone Age' ;)

Digits

Hi How are you guys doing

The Pyramid was built by Enoch you know the one in the bible, If yo know all your types in the old testament you know the feasts and your normal star signs,you will find it runs in harmony with the bible.
For instance the stars starts with virgo the virgin and runs to leo the lion like lion of the tribe of Juda.
Witch by the way is why Jesus could not have been born in december guys there was snow on the tops of the mountain that time of year the northen hemospher is in winter now so the sheperds could not have been on the mountains.
He was born in April.If you run your types and shadows you will see they run in harmony or resonance.

So there where three bibles on in the stars(thats how the wise men tracked the birth of Jesus) one in the Pyramid and the written bible.
you will find that the Pyramid has the kings chamber and the lost cahmber and so forthe even the number of steps from the one to the other have a signifcant meaning.

Whether this can explain free energy of just a form of energy I will say is good God is energy.

I hope he will allow us to decifer these mysteries onday

thanks Digits

tinu

Hi all,

The Great Pyramid is a tomb. Nothing more than that!

Please read books written by reputable Egyptologists and not pseudo science that was conceived to make money from fools. A lot of evidence is available and explained, showing the progress in raising pyramids, by adapting the constructions techniques to available materials and by optimizing everything from one model to the other. And due to the increasingly polluting literature, there are available very good books showing even how the pseudo-egyptologists faked and twisted evidences then packed their lies to sell better to the credulous (but not very educated/intelligent) masses. To explore the subject of ‘what if Egyptians were in possession of advance science’ or similar in a fictional or lateral-thinking book is ok but to take the fictional hypothesis as facts and let it spread as a plaque is not.

To be clear: nobody is challenging the influence pyramids had on their society, neither the religious (and other) reasons that were behind building them. Nonetheless, pyramids are just tombs.
So, to be on the subject of this thread: Yes, The Great Pyramid is …a device conceived to hold the body of King Khufu (Cheops) after his death.  ;D

Cheers,
Tinu

WilbyInebriated

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe