Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IST! NEO ZAP! TECK Breakthrough ....

Started by innovation_station, December 13, 2008, 03:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMag

Those are HIS patents, you hear me HIS. No one is allowed to steal them. Tesla is lucky that he's dead or IST would sue him too. What nerve Tesla has for patenting IST's work. Very rude.

NickZ

@Pirate
    Ding... time out for one second, please.  I don't mean to interupt but, I just have one quick question, as I'm not being passed the ball in the other thread. So, Please excuse my cross-threading, but you have been very polite with me here.
  I am totally amazed in what has been done by Jonnydavro and others in the energetic forum concerning the ongoing tests with the Magnetite spinning egg and the Bedinni coil.  But when I try tried to join the fun, I am unable to post, even though I am registered.  Any ideas as to what I can do about it?  As it makes me sort of feel like IST.   Read only...
                                                     Thanks in advance,
                                                                                NickZ

MrMag

Hi NickZ,

I had the same problem a while ago. Just PM the Admin about it. They are having problems and have to enable your account manually.

Pirate88179

NickZ:

Yes, I agree with MrMag, that is exactly the thing to do.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

NickZ

@all:
    I think that what was wrong is that now they've made it so that one has to read their somewhat unnoticeable posting agreement before you can post.  I'll try it again soon.
  If anybody ever hears of a 0 input magnetic vortex device using only resonance, please bring it to my attention, and of course to the rest of us.   I've been trying to get those Magnetite egg magnets to spin using only magnetics for a long time, and would love to see them spin forever. At least I see now that it can be done with the aid of a tiny solar panel, or one AA battery and a JT, and even to spin on their ends.  WOW!
               Thanks again,  NickZ
   PS. Still holding my breath for the Horus Twain Tesla team's next save the world video.  Am I Turning blue yet?  Just kidding.