Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Free energy" and "Overunity" We need a definition.

Started by Pirate88179, December 13, 2008, 11:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aman Shah

Quote from: audiomaker on November 26, 2012, 03:57:04 PM
It's truly an awful example once one starts to push that boulder on a level surface because in basic physics courses, one's mind tends to equate "potential energy" as "stored energy", so pushing the boulder 10' on a flat surface should mean that it has now stored that energy and it's potential wishes it to return...ack!  As you state, the boulder's "potential" energy is just that... the potential to produce the same degree of energy that would have been required to put in there.  "Stored"?  Not in this case.  A tree can grow on a mountain top over 100 years, fall, and roll down the hill without ever having energy applied to it to get it up that hill.  Is that free energy because it is "over unity"?  The plot thickens.  No, the tree has succumbed to the "Thrust" of a radiant energy and given a nice long slope will develop a mass and velocity that equates to energy far beyond anything the tree itself could have stored.  The pile of toothpicks and the demolished town far below are evidence of this.

Wow,what a point.Mindblowing.
Such things I tried to explain at different online Science forums.And idiots sitting there say that these things are wrong.

For example,in my engine concept, increasing potential energy at a height emerges itself due to overcommable resistance as allmost constant due to opposite Continous  reaction force.Now idiots at online science forums argue with me that Potential energy cannot be increased at a standstill particular position at a height and P.E. will stay constant.

That's right only when some body is using the energy gained.They can't understand that this isn't against physics.Graviy is Continous which means all objects at a particular distance (Fixed/hinged)get gravitational energy Continiously.My idea is to use that continuous gaining energy which otherwise could have nullified by opposite reaction from the intermaterial nuclear bonding.

Well,but psychology does not allow conventional people to accept such a simple concept because they simply only think that Potential energy remains constant.They only want to stick to laws written in physics and do not want to consider terms and conditions of that law.They are not intelluctual people.If well known textbooks says energy can be converted to mass and viceversa,they will simply accept it without questioning. Most important thing in life is "Question Everything" and this is what makes real discovery of mankind.These two simple words have created great minds like Einstein,Newton,etc.

These idiots have simply made a mess of "overunity" or "perpetual" just simply to fool people and make money for themselves.These selfish people do not want people to realise and use real freely available energy from nature.Or else such wrong belief about "Overunity" is just a virus running inside human's brain.

Aman Shah

Well going slightly Offtopic,one Quantum Physicist (scientist) has proposed that mass is just a mesh of intermating threads of energy (energy loops) (just like interlooped threads which make up cloths or fabrics) and this is what makes mass.This is the possible explanation for Einstein's law,
"E = mc^2 + neglected variable" which means mass and energy are interconvertable.
I am sure everybody might have laughed at Einstein when this law came first time known to the world,just because such a law was beyond Commonsense of a ordinary persion.
But new progress in discovery in science is proving that Einstein was very right.

pauldude000

The neglected variable is y, which stands for 1/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2))

This makes the equation E=MC^2/(sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)) as the kinetic energy of a mass at relativistic velocities.

OR

E=MC^2/(sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)) - MC^2 at any velocity. (Had to be done to work with classical physics)

That is why mass supposedly becomes infinite at C, since the Lorentzian transformation y places MC^2 in the untenable position of being divided by zero. IE MC^2/sqrt (1 - 1)

This is not TRUE, but hey. (Divide by zero = infinity is based upon philosophy.) Never stopped anyone before has it?  ::)
[size=78%] [/size]
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

Aman Shah

Thanks Paul.I am investigating the equation in more depth.I am a mechanical Enginiering student in final year.but I like fundamental physics as well as quantum physics very much,something which is limited in syllabus in my Enginiering course.

onthecuttingedge2005

over-unity does exist, a nuclear explosion releases 30,000 times more energy  than what it took to make it happen. but this happens at the nuclear level to make it happen. it is a proof that it can happen.