Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Free energy" and "Overunity" We need a definition.

Started by Pirate88179, December 13, 2008, 11:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

i hate to interrupt this tragic conversation...  but do you think we could get back on topic and work on a DEFINITION that is agreeable to the majority?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

Quote from: Aman Shah on December 03, 2012, 10:07:40 AM
Mr Tinsel Koala,
You haven't gone properly through the conversation between me and Giana.
We were exploiting the possible cause of two components of gravity along slope with Refernce to loops of earth's magnetic field.Earth's magnetic field is a loop of magnetic forces from north to south.

Enginiering syllabus is limited to using this two components of gravity.
However we were discussing the possible physics behind formation of two components of gravity which has not yet been studied in depth by quantum Physicsist.

Don't comment without properly going through the conversation.

Mister Aman Shah
You said this:
QuoteAlso it takes larger time for gravity to bend and reach objects on a table when object is hold straight parrallel to table.
And after that you expect me to read through the rest of this thread? You must be kidding. Don't tell me what I can and cannot comment upon, unless you can justify your absurd statements like that with facts, checkable outside references or demonstrations of your own. It's a wonder you can even stand upright, with all that sideways gravity taking longer to reach you on one side than the other. I simply do not believe that you are actually a real engineering student, because that statement displays such a profound lack of understanding of gravity and just about everything else in the _real_ world of engineering. But go ahead, carry on, I won't bother you any more. Just don't make me go over any bridges you might design.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 04, 2012, 03:14:25 AM
unless you can justify your absurd statements like that with facts, checkable outside references or demonstrations of your own.
more of your hypocrisy... ::)  why should aman have to justify his absurd statements when you won't justify your absurd statements with facts or checkable outside references?
Quote from: TinselKoala on November 25, 2012, 03:26:08 PM
A friend of mine holds a patent, granted, on the Sun. Everyone who uses solar energy owes him royalties, but he has agreed not to pursue it. True story.

Q.E.D
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

pauldude000

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 02, 2012, 03:07:29 PM
guys...   could we PLEASE stay on topic here?

as the title of this thread so astutely observes, we need a definition... not a dissertation on ying/yang or a bunch of bessler links.

from ol' webster...
Definition of UNITY
1 a : the quality or state of not being multiple : oneness
   b (1) : a definite amount taken as one or for which 1 is made to stand in calculation <in a table of natural sines the radius of the circle is regarded as unity> (2) : identity element

2 a : a condition of harmony : accord
   b : continuity without deviation or change (as in purpose or action)

3 a : the quality or state of being made one : unification
   b : a combination or ordering of parts in a literary or artistic production that constitutes a whole or promotes an undivided total effect; also : the resulting singleness of effect or symmetry and consistency of style and character

4: a totality of related parts : an entity that is a complex or systematic whole

5: any of three principles of dramatic structure derived by French classicists from Aristotle's Poetics and requiring a play to have a single action represented as occurring in one place and within one day

6 capitalized : a 20th century American religious movement that emphasizes spiritual sources of health and prosperity

now, i think it is clear from webster's definition that the use of the word 'unity' in over-unity really makes no sense whatsoever.

i think the fundamental question here is, are we going to come to a consensus about the definition or would a new term (either an already existing term or one freshly coined) be better suited?

Overunity is actually in reference to COP (Co-efficient Of Performance). When COP<1 it is underunity. When COP=1, it is at unity. When COP>1 it is overunity.

COP is an efficiency formula which measures the ratio of a systems Net Capacity(watts)/Power Input(watts). At unity COP is a balanced system with the Net Capacity equal to the Power Input.  If a system is at overunity, then its Net Capacity is greater than its Power Input.

Here is a link.
http://www.usair-eng.com/pdfs/efficiency-definitions.pdf
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

audiomaker

There's a great deal of input in this thread, however the title "We need a definition" might be a good place to start.

First, do we really need a definition?  Why really?

Secondly, if there is actually a need, then should that definition be more precise, or more vague than each person's current version and why?

Ask yourself these two questions, then proceed....

:)