Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

help make a common mans working theory we can use here for gravity

Started by froarty, December 09, 2008, 02:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

Quote from: truth on December 17, 2008, 10:28:33 AM
@ hoptoad,
The only thing capable of being DENSE and EMPTY at the same is the human mind.     :P
Never a truer word was spoken.  :D :D :D
Cheers

froarty

-rewrite of original post -
Gravity- time should be modeled simply for investigating Zero Point Energy because it is the "stream" wa are trying to tap for free power. The gravity Time stream can be modeled as  virtual particles squeezing through the 1 nuclei wide mesh of everything in the "Present"  being draggged forward in time. This mesh net appears flat from the perspective of the time axis but in normal space appears to stretch infinetly to trace out our macroscopic 3D illusion of reality much like an electron traces out 2d image on a tv screen so we too are just a 3d corragated construction on the scaffold of time. Our electrons live in the past, although endlessly trying to reach their opposite charge in the nucleus  they are forever displaced by virtual particles squeezed thru and around these nuclei in the "Present". Recent work by Christian Beck at the University of London and Michael Mackey at McGill University may have resolved that dark energy is nothing other than zero-point energy. In Measureability of vacuum fluctuations and dark energy and Electromagnetic dark energy they propose that a phase transition occurs so that zero-point photons below a frequency of about 1.7 THz are gravitationally active whereas above that they are not. The smaller virtual particles above 1.7THZ go thru the nuclei which we sense as time. * The larger virtual particles below 1.7THZ are displaced around our nuclei which we sense as gravity. The two types of particles reassemble behind the "past" side of the nuclei and displace the electrons into the familiar shells of standard theory with which we are familiar.  The electrons then oscillate between mutual repulsion of other electrons and the virtual particles in the time stream trying to push them back into the shadow of the nuclei. It is this time stream that science seeks to harness called zero point energy.The hydrino capatilizes on the absence of large VP in Casimir cavities to allow covalent bonds to form while the electron orbits are shielded from the stream. when the hydrino rejoins the stream the covalent bond is stressed because virtual particles are trying to twist both electron orbits back to normal but discover that their orbits are baraced one against the other thru the covalent bond. The molecules' electron orbits remains "straight" and the covalent bond becomes an energy transport conserving the normally chaotic virtual particles in a "stressed" condition where they must remain organized as potential energy until combustion in your home or car occurs allowing the VP to shove the electrons back into normal space.
http://www.byzipp.com/energy
http://www.byzipp.com/animaTime.htm   

I propose that "NOW" is only about 1 nuclei wide because the uncertainty principle proves that electrons are already knee deep in the time stream.  We know temporal anomalies are subjective and that someone standing on the electron would move smoothly from one location to another by simple physical displacement in the time stream. This suggests that the "Present" is associated with the nuclei. The pressure on the "nuclei mesh" by virtual particles squeezing through and around increases with matter and has direction that we commonly call "down" but from the perspective of time stream is actually the past. The "present" we experience is the VP streaming around and through our "1 nuclei mesh" . All matter would simply aggregate if not for the interactions between the time stream and our "mesh" call it whatever you like, wave front or nuclei with trailing electrons but the concept is the same.

Gravity has an average like a child sweeping a fish net thru his aquarium to clear out little squares of paper. The bigger the paper blocking the pores the more resistance - gravity we feel on average (pressure).  From the perspective of the Time Axis electrons trail behind the nuclei, They are pushed back by the virtual particles in the time stream. Even molecules formed from these atoms will have this "folded back" orientation incorporated into their bonds. Twisted molecules such as hydrinos can only form if the atoms bond while the normal pressure from the time stream is restricted such as is the case in Casimir cavities. This perspective from the time axis will likely tell us a lot about magnetism as well -shooting from the hip I would suggest it accelerates a certain size VP in favor of others from the already "pressurized" particles in the gravity well creating eddys.

spacetrax

Hi Froarty,

maybe I missed something, but I don`t understand HOW do you extract the energy from these hydrinos? Do you need some material for these hydrinos to pass through - and this material gets hot?
Thanks!

froarty

simple combustion like Rowan University (see you tube) did in the October 08 calorimeter validation of the Rainey Nickel supplied by Black Light Power, BLP doesn't have a clue that Casimir Cavities are their real power source and is pushing a Grand Unified Theory that is being totally rejected by the physics community - meanwhile Cal-Tech put out a patent May 08 that explains the leveraging of Casimir cavities to create small amounts of power using nano materials forming casimir cavities - I guess not realizing hat they could use skeletal catalysts to self assemble the cavities like Black Light Power used but they too didn't really get it either, so focused on the "math" they didn't "visualize" what was going on like I did here http://www.byzipp.com/animation2.htm and they missed 2 huge points that I demonstrated to upper management and 2 Lockheed chemists about a month ago - I assume it is patent pending at this point, they took copies of all my paperwork but I haven't heard a peep since. Main point number 1 is if you look at my upper animation is that atoms will untwist on their axis and spread out once shielded by the Casimir Cavity from the larger VP in the time stream but  they will also twist back into their "folded back butterfly wing" position when they exit the plates if they don't form a covalent bond to "keep them straight" . the bond leverages one nuclei against the other to lock their electron orientation, when they exit the cavity the normally chaotic virtual particles have to line up to push these "OBNOXIOUS" little electrons back where they belong in the shadow of their nuclei -however they can not - the best they can do is stress the covalent bond so it becomes an energy transport and even stranger orient the new molecule sideways in the time stream into a posture of least resistance.

The strange orientation an "untwisted" molecule must assume is actually the biggest breakthrough in since for at least 100 years and holds the promise of reactionless drive. these new molecules will become a science unto themselves because they extend out into the time stream, when agitated they will turn from orientation of least resistance and give some amount of purchase on the virtual particle stream that normally just folds them in half like an umbrella suddenly opened up the molecules will be harnessed. I predict larger more stable  molecules like nitrogen with multiple covalent bonds will be converted to nitrinos and driven thru coils with ionized gas to produce the first reactionless drives for space travel.

spacetrax

Thank you!  If this theory proves to be correct, you are a genius!

Quote from: froarty on December 19, 2008, 06:14:28 AM
simple combustion like Rowan University (see you tube) did in the October 08 calorimeter validation of the Rainey Nickel supplied by Black Light Power, BLP doesn't have a clue that Casimir Cavities are their real power source and is pushing a Grand Unified Theory that is being totally rejected by the physics community - meanwhile Cal-Tech put out a patent May 08 that explains the leveraging of Casimir cavities to create small amounts of power using nano materials forming casimir cavities - I guess not realizing hat they could use skeletal catalysts to self assemble the cavities like Black Light Power used but they too didn't really get it either, so focused on the "math" they didn't "visualize" what was going on like I did here http://www.byzipp.com/animation2.htm and they missed 2 huge points that I demonstrated to upper management and 2 Lockheed chemists about a month ago - I assume it is patent pending at this point, they took copies of all my paperwork but I haven't heard a peep since. Main point number 1 is if you look at my upper animation is that atoms will untwist on their axis and spread out once shielded by the Casimir Cavity from the larger VP in the time stream but  they will also twist back into their "folded back butterfly wing" position when they exit the plates if they don't form a covalent bond to "keep them straight" . the bond leverages one nuclei against the other to lock their electron orientation, when they exit the cavity the normally chaotic virtual particles have to line up to push these "OBNOXIOUS" little electrons back where they belong in the shadow of their nuclei -however they can not - the best they can do is stress the covalent bond so it becomes an energy transport and even stranger orient the new molecule sideways in the time stream into a posture of least resistance.

The strange orientation an "untwisted" molecule must assume is actually the biggest breakthrough in since for at least 100 years and holds the promise of reactionless drive. these new molecules will become a science unto themselves because they extend out into the time stream, when agitated they will turn from orientation of least resistance and give some amount of purchase on the virtual particle stream that normally just folds them in half like an umbrella suddenly opened up the molecules will be harnessed. I predict larger more stable  molecules like nitrogen with multiple covalent bonds will be converted to nitrinos and driven thru coils with ionized gas to produce the first reactionless drives for space travel.