Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Make it work...

Started by iacob alex, December 18, 2008, 12:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

Precisely!

An ecosystem is lacking without rain or weather patterns we have nothing to provide the continuous motion you wish to achieve river damn wheel or any wheel the only plausible thing that I can see is magnetic manipulation in some shape or form.

Your look to nature is a terrific thing there is plenty of known free energy in nature absolutely without a doubt but nature can be reproduced in the lab at the cost of energy.

To create a wave much energy would have to be used more energy then is put in most likely...

Unless you can find a way to harness every possible factor from heat to movement and so on.

Do not feel alone many have pondered the very same ideas you have and I have pondered them as well repeatedly with each new discussion I see I think of another possibility.

I appreciate your thought and kindness to share with us your ideas and ideals.

-infringer-
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

iacob alex

Hi Infringer!

You said:..."the only plausible thing that I can see is magnetic manipulation in one shape or form".

I hope that the solution is a distinctive ,but "classical" one: we can play in the mechanical zone only(gravity and inertia).

A good starting point("breaking news" for me...) was at:  www.msu.edu/user/brechtjo/physics/atwood/atwood.html   

It's not the first time that I am talking about this site.

So,if we can transport the abstraction from an Atwood machine with a heavy pulley into "something" that is self running,we have the "wonderful thing".

In this way,in my opinion,we have the first step,by this time.

The next step is yours !

All the Bests!  /  Alex