Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possible runner for real

Started by AB Hammer, January 14, 2008, 07:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Alan
Thank you

He loves all things Armenian ,he won't be able to resist the patent info [Has not been an Open source kind of guy "",but the times they are a changing""]

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

wattsup

@FreeEnergy

That device won't work. When you stop the video at certain places you can see at the center line the overweight on the left side will eventually kill the clockwise rotation. It is common in many such devices that the ball sticks outwards at around 2-3 o'clock but this means it will pass faster through the 6 o'clock transfer zone. That ball would have to start falling rightwards at about 5:30 so it can stay on the right side just a tad longer while the top ball passes through the 12 o'clock position. But that is hard to do.

@all

Well, since the inventor of that big wheel is known to be an Armenian, like me, I have to obviously say that it is 100,000,000% real. Just jock'in. Yeghpire inch bess ess.

Realistically, we probably have not seen it on the market because it's simply to complicated and onerous to build for what the output is and given the design will probably not work if done any smaller simply because of mechanical constraints. They say it can be scaled down, but everyone says that at first.

But the way it is turning, the size, the two layers of big arms and the four layers of smaller arms that move in close succession to the overbalance side, the smaller latches that pivot so easily, the down gearing all coupled with the inventors obvious keen eye for mechanical details and with possible greater attention to overall perfect balance of all components, well all this would push you to understand why the device is so big and also why it just may be true.

As long as you have a down, you will have an up that will again become a down so you can have an up. Those many arms are there to keep the killer anti-inertia as short as possible, at least shorter then the potential momentum produced.

Such a device would take a good 30 years considering all the preliminary testing that was required to come to all the required conclusions on a final build, resulting in a series of movements that are always compensating in one way or the other.

But I guess we will never know for sure.

BEP

Since they had a booth at WIREC 2008 I think they are still with us.

wattsup

@BEP

You're right.

Their company and inventor is located in Syria, like many Armenians after the 1915 massacre. (*&$?*$*&%*&$). Damascus, Syria is actually where my parents had immigrated from to Canada back in the 50's before we were born. My cousin is supposed to go back there soon because our families still own large land plots over there in a once rural but now urban area.

I see USA is barred from doing any business there but I do not think this holds for Canadians.

I will ask my cousin when he plans on going and if he can visit the company.

Hmmmmmm. Very interesting.