Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GERMAN SCIENTISTS PROVES CHEMTRAILS

Started by b0rg13, December 18, 2008, 07:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaMonkey

Cloud seeding experiments (today known as persistent
contrails or chemtrails) have been in progress for a very
long time.

Early seeding experiments conducted to produce rainfall
did utilize sulfuric acid as the nucleating agent as was the
above case in 1949.  The State Chemist covered up the
incident very conveniently by blaming the acid rain on
'soft coal.'

The deception is an ever-present characteristic of 'government
programs.'

Magluvin

https://www.intellihub.com/nas-committee-admits-in-a-roundabout-way-that-chemtrail-programs-exist/

"According to new reports released by a 22-member committee from the National Academy of Sciences, "full deployment" of geoengineering aerosols to mitigate the earth's climate and manage solar radiation intake is far too risky and needs to be restricted to "small-scale experiments", somewhat acknowledging that programs are currently taking place, without going all-the-way. It's a form of conditioning. They [the powers-that-be] are conditioning our minds to accept what the subconscious has already seen for years. You see — the experiments have taken place for decades and still continue to this day virtually everywhere you look. However it's up to you to decipher what the eyes are actually seeing. It's up to you to process the information forthcoming to your mind."

Mags

b0rg13

hi..... i am curious which german scientist proved chem trails?....and why the topic name was changed ?....  :o

...in fact the videos in my first post have also changed...  :o

i had some more important info to add and share, but im not sure i can do that if the info is being....changed., sound fair?.  ::)

this is not how i remember starting this topic at all...   ???

if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

FatBird

Close Up Video of Chemtrail Plane Spraying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLwfFtDFZDpwulG0PJ9IID0iypsRXDSa1E&v=iK9nVR9H34g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vca7c04r95I&index=1&list=UUfMGL-QXeOpT3hHcF5u-wxg[/font][/size]
                                                                                                                                                                                        .

daniel73

When a new spray occurs, all the good people should do something. United people are a force of that those who do these things are afraid. Only unites we can do something. What could be done? Every man could file a complaint at the police indicating the time and place where the air was polluted with photographs. It would seem insignificant, but at the level of the department, the area, the country, ... there is a volume of work that needs to be solved and how this can not be done somewhere up there is reported. The multiplication of unresolved reports will involve other institutions of the state (environment) and then political. I have noticed that they act on concentrated populations (cities) and when they act they do it from several planes for a certain area. Let us mobilize on social networks to act simultaneously on each of their pollution, only unites we will be able to change things for the better.