Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Energy Found

Started by Cap-Z-ro, December 19, 2008, 07:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

This suddenly discovered energy appears to be powering the voice of one Jessie 'come lately' Ventura - former governor of Minnesota, who's voice was apparently stricken mute since 9/11 and through the constructed invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.

In the recent video link below Ventura displays his keen insight into the workings of government and knowledge of tactical maneuvering learned during his navy seal days.

His story, and some say excuse for his years of silence is, that he was living outside the country (Mexico) when 9/11 happened, and didn't have any 'inside info' on what happened.

Jessie and I are a lot alike in some ways...but not so much alike in others.

For instance...we both lived outside the USA on 9/11...and we both didn't have any "inside info".

How we differ is...I knew it was an inside job...as a matter of fact, I knew it in just nano seconds - when I heard the Pentagon was struck, a good 45 minutes after the 2nd tower was hit.

It seems Jessie must have also suffered a temporarily loss of his insider and navy seal savvy...or else he would have immediately realized that the air space around Washington DC is restricted air space - at all times...no matter what. 

But luckily for me, my background in common sense was unaffected, allowing me to easily see through the ruse.

I assume Jessie's TV must have went on the fritz some time before they dropped the 3rd tower...I guess he also must have missed the stands Charlie Sheen and Rosie took.

He probably had a Zenith TV...they used to be known for spontaneously catching fire...maybe now they just stop working for long periods of time.

Anyway Jessie seems ready to go now...or at least jump on the band wagon with the rest of us.

Heeeeeeeeeeres Jessssie...

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Find-Freedom.htm?At=042805

Regards...