Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bring Dead Ni-Cad Batteries Back To Life

Started by Magnethos, December 24, 2008, 08:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbaRue

@Pirate88179
I find that really interesting too.
If you can find those Neo's again it would be interesting to know if they are still the same strength.

Taking a length of wire and folding it in half and using it to wind an inductor "Bi-filar coil" is supposed to collect radiant energy.
I will have to try this. Also could be used to restore dead batteries.
But what makes a better radiant energy collector, winding this on an iron core or an air core?
Your neo experiment reminded me of this, because in a Bi-filar coil the magnetic field is canceled out.
FEG 5-34 is the reference.

Pirate88179

@ AbbaRue:

I don't know what the relative strength of the glued neos is.  I will try to dig them out, if not, I'll glue another pair and test and see.  I don't think it is any stronger than just 2 neos magnetically stuck together and actually, it might be a little less.  It might be the same as a single neo that is not glued.  Good questions.

As far as the bifilar coils being non-electro magnets, I think that depends on how they are wound. In making the Stubblefield bifilar coils, we saw some electromagnet (self generating) characteristics of these coils during some testing we did.  I have heard what you stated about bifilar coils being just as you said.  That is why I noticed that with the Stubblefield coils there was a difference somehow.  These were iron core.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

PaulLowrance

Bill,

I think your idea of viewing the field of your opposing neo's with iron fillings is great. It would be interesting to see what it looks like.

PL