Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My entrance into the $1M Randi challenge

Started by PaulLowrance, December 30, 2008, 04:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

QuoteIndependent, with a couple of Phd's on staff.
No, but I've had two Senior EE's who meet your qualifications who have taken a look at my electrometer circuit. One of the Senior EE's specializes in measuring low voltage and current. Actually, I'll let you in on a secret. Shhh, but it's not my circuit. The circuit is found inside the Burr-Brown datasheet. LOL, I'm just playing with you. I've posted that before. I'm using the exact same circuit as shown in the Burr-Brown datasheet with their professionally designed op-amp. The DC voltage I'm measuring is legit.

Anyhow, if you know of such a lab out here in southern California who'll test the diode array for free, then by all means let me know. First, I need to find out if Randi is going to deny my perpetual motion claim or not. As far as I'm aware, he's never denied a perpetual motion claim yet. I have a sneaking suspicion this Randi ride is going to get bumpy. If the Randi org ignores me or denies me, then I'm taking the story to the media.

PL

PaulLowrance

Quote from: PaulLowrance on December 30, 2008, 05:33:14 PM
Here's the email I am sending to the Randi organization -->

+++++++++++
Dear Randi organization,

I would like to enter my diode array into the $1M Randi challenge, but I have questions, if you don't mind. Perhaps they're answered somewhere on your site, but I was unable to find them.

A quick introduction to my device. I have soldered 156 diodes in-series, and then placed a Mylar capacitor across that (the entire diode array). That is it. The diode array is contained in sufficient metal shielding. Also, as advised by scientists, the diode array is presently contained in a mineral oil bath. Mineral oil is the standard/common type of oil used for temperature sensitive testing. The oil bath eliminates all measurable effects that small temperature gradients may have on the diode array. The diode array, for example, produces a measurable DC voltage, depending on the room temperature, the resistance load across the diode array. I have been logging the diode array DC voltage over the past few months. Last night the measured DC voltage was 23.9uV (0.0239mV) DC across a 2M ohm load. That is not going to power anything, but it proves the concept. Please make no mistake that measuring 23.9uV DC across a 2M ohm load is not a difficult task, a task that any competent EE (Electrical Engineer) could easily handle. So, that's not much power, but it still violates the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics nonetheless!  Furthermore, the mathematics shows that a diode array made of microscopic diodes could produce thousands of watts per cubic meter. That is continuous non-stop power, day and night, 365 days per year. This technology is well worth investigating.

I am certain Randi and his organization would be more than happy to pay the $1M challenge money to a legitimate science researcher. It is my intent to use the money to further my diode array research, to build a diode array *chip* that would produce usable amounts of power; e.g., provide all of the electrical power needs for a home.

Some questions:

1. Where is the application for the perpetual motion machines? I saw one application, and it was concerning "psychic, supernatural or paranormal claims."

2. There are three kinds/classifications of perpetual motion machines. My diode array is considered a perpetual motion of the 2nd kind. Every scientist I've asked said my diode array would violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Please advice if my diode array qualifies for the one million dollar Randi challenge. The first and second kind of perpetual motion machines violate the Laws of Thermodynamics. For details on the three kinds of perpetual motion machines, please read -->
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion_machine#Classification

3. What is the *entire* process?  Lets presume that Randi comes here and sees the diode array producing a DC voltage across a load. Then what happens?

4. At some point am I *required* to give or loan you my diode array? I am willing to let scientists analyze the device as long as they want so long as I am present. If they believe I have some hidden transmitter, then they can hand me some binoculars so I can watch far away. I am willing to travel to any safe location so long as I can afford it, or if I am paid for travel, room, and board.

5. Presuming that I win the challenge, I would need to know the maximum time it would take from the point where Randi sees the device to when I would actually receive the one million dollars. My main concern is that it would require years of having the device validated, and require a lot of my time before actually receiving the one million dollars.

6. Is the one million dollars paid out all at once, or is it paid on a monthly basis, or what?
+++++++++++

It's been close to a week now, and still no email reply from the Randi organization. Perhaps it would help if other people sent an email to the Randi organization about my diode array.

PL

wizardofmars

Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 03, 2009, 08:24:12 PM
Anyhow, if you know of such a lab out here in southern California who'll test the diode array for free, then by all means let me know. First, I need to find out if Randi is going to deny my perpetual motion claim or not. As far as I'm aware, he's never denied a perpetual motion claim yet. I have a sneaking suspicion this Randi ride is going to get bumpy. If the Randi org ignores me or denies me, then I'm taking the story to the media.

There are plenty of labs in SoCal, but I doubt anyone is going to test it for free. Why won't you pay for a test?

Why don't you start a thread on the Randi forum asking for input on your device and noting you have entered it in the challenge.

I'm sure there are hundreds of disgruntled Randi claimants. I highly doubt mainstream media is going to pay attention.
It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. - Chinese proverb

PaulLowrance

Quote from: wizardofmars on January 04, 2009, 01:37:21 PMThere are plenty of labs in SoCal, but I doubt anyone is going to test it for free. Why won't you pay for a test?
Cost money. I'm broke. You seem to have this fictiscous idea that I am trying to make money with my diode array. How many times must I post this, that by far, by a long shot, my entire focus is on achieving global "free energy," and that in terms of myself the priority of making money is considered ZERO. If I make money on perhaps an improved version, say version 1.1 or 2.0, then great, but read my lips please, my entire interest and focus is on helping all life on this planet. If there was a magic button that would guarantee global "free energy," but it would cost my life, I would press it!

If you or someone else wants to flip the bill to have it tested out here in southern California, then I'll be there in a heartbeat.

Quote from: wizardofmars on January 04, 2009, 01:37:21 PMWhy don't you start a thread on the Randi forum asking for input on your device and noting you have entered it in the challenge.
I've seen how they treated Charles M. Brown. I have very little interest in a known hardcore debunker's website. A biased state of mind is destructive. I'm done with debunker forums.

Quote from: wizardofmars on January 04, 2009, 01:37:21 PMI'm sure there are hundreds of disgruntled Randi claimants. I highly doubt mainstream media is going to pay attention.
Please name one perpetual motion machine claimant that was refused by Randi's organization?  I'm certain a lot of media would be interested in that *if* I made enough noise.

PL