Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Guide (Everyone should Have a copy)

Started by AbbaRue, December 25, 2008, 11:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Magnethos on December 25, 2008, 11:51:15 AM
Downloading it... Thank you very much.

A very important thing that Stefan Hartmann, the admin, could do is to create a new section called Bibliography or Overunity info, or other name to post what books and articles users recommends to others and what filmography we must to watch.
I'm sure that will be very usefull because I'm searching documents day and night and we can have a section called Bibliography to have a list of all articles and books about this science.
Actually, there's a thread on a competing site(overunityresearch) that had a member who posted random information pertaining to the site as an archive, 'within reason", as he put it.  Other members were invited to contribute.

I started an antenna/free energy thread myself in Half-Baked Ideas involving US Patents.

hartiberlin could decide to do something similar on this site with a dedicated forum, or not.  It's his call.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

maw2432

Thanks for posting this great find.   Nice book.... very large and good source for future reference.

Bill

happyfunball

I think free energy has potential, but the only 'free' energy ive seen power anything is an Earth battery, and that's not technically free energy or overunity. Tell me one person here who powers their home with a free energy device, just one. Bearden thinks someone might figure out how to suck it out of the vacuum at some point and that might happen. But come on Newton's 3rd law is still standing as strong as ever. And in the same video, Bedini claims he invented a free energy device based on Tesla's radiant pulses but it was stolen and or sabotaged. I mean come on are short static pulses free energy or not apparently theyre not. Is the SSG overunity? Sterling Allan built one, its on youtube. His conclusion was no, its definitely not. Sorry to vent frustration but face the facts at this point at least. That doesnt mean to give up hope though.

Poit

I downloaded this too... looking forward to reading it. I noticed it downloaded fairly slow (50KB/s)... so I uploaded it to hotfile.com http://hotfile.com/dl/40339544/234ee21/PJKbook.pdf.html for people who want 400+KB/s

Poit

Pirate88179

Quote from: happyfunball on April 28, 2010, 07:44:52 PM
I think free energy has potential, but the only 'free' energy ive seen power anything is an Earth battery, and that's not technically free energy or overunity. Tell me one person here who powers their home with a free energy device, just one. Bearden thinks someone might figure out how to suck it out of the vacuum at some point and that might happen. But come on Newton's 3rd law is still standing as strong as ever. And in the same video, Bedini claims he invented a free energy device based on Tesla's radiant pulses but it was stolen and or sabotaged. I mean come on are short static pulses free energy or not apparently theyre not. Is the SSG overunity? Sterling Allan built one, its on youtube. His conclusion was no, its definitely not. Sorry to vent frustration but face the facts at this point at least. That doesnt mean to give up hope though.

How is my earth battery not free energy?  It is as free as solar, water or wind power and renewable.  Yes, you have to purchase the components but, many in our research group have found them for free.  Not to start an argument here, not at all.  Personally, I also see it as OU but, depending upon one's definition of OU this may or may not be the case.  All I know is I input 0 into the system and take out 2 volts at 19 mA's for as long as I want to.  Not much, I agree but mine is a very small system and could easily be scaled.  I run all of my outside lights from it.

Anyway, just something to think about, I do not want to argue as there probably is no real agreed answer.  And, you are correct, except for Nathan Stubblefield, I have not heard of anyone else running their home from earth batteries.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen