Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cracking the Cold (Radiant, Negative) Electricity Code. WE MUST KNOW THIS!

Started by Magnethos, December 25, 2008, 12:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

This is a new theory (for us) that we have to develop and perform a lot of tests... since it's very difficult or impossible to find a book about Physic Laws of Negative Electricity. So... we have to do tests again and again and share results.
Maybe someone can add more info on your post.

I'm trying to replicate this experiment right now... but someone can replicate it too and share results. The problem is that I have draw too much current in the little light bulb that I got and the light bulb has burn ahaha. I'm searching another light bulb in my home.

madddann

@Magnethos

"This is a new theory (for us) that we have to develop and perform a lot of tests... since it's very difficult or impossible to find a book about Physic Laws of Negative Electricity."

- This is probably the way to make people realize new things...

Magnethos

Ways to produce Cold/Negative Electricity:

Fractionation of Energy
      1. Inductive Fractionation
      2. Capacitive Fractionation

EV Gray used the technique called "Splitting the Positive", but I think that was 2. Capacitive Fractionation.

The key to the EFFICIENT extraction of this energy is IMPEDENCE MATCHING!

Source: some websites

Bibliography and Videos about Negative Energy:
The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity - Peter A. Lindemann (Book)
The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity - Peter A. Lindemann (Video)
Secrets of Cold War Technology - Gerry Vassilatos (Book)

I'm sure that there must be awesome stuff in the German, Russian and Chinese Books. But I only understand a few of German and Russian languages. But I know here there are some people that fully understand German language.

Magnethos

Quote from: madddann on December 28, 2008, 03:26:20 AM
@Magnethos

"This is a new theory (for us) that we have to develop and perform a lot of tests... since it's very difficult or impossible to find a book about Physic Laws of Negative Electricity."

- This is probably the way to make people realize new things...

Yes, this is a new public science that we must to decode if we want to achieve new results, new experiments and new techniques. The new ¡possible' applications are unlimited: new propulsion ways, cold fussion, and supercomputers are one of the possible applications. In theory, if we overclock a cpu there is a big problem, the processor get more and more hot when we overclock it. People need to add liquid nitrogen to cold down and prevent the destruction of the processor. But if we use Cold Energy, when we overclock the cpu, the processor will get more and more COLD. I don't understand about overclocking, but maybe we could overclock a cpu and turn a simple 3 Ghz processor to a 10 or 15 Ghz (maybe more?) processor. With cold fussion, we will be able to create special alloys and maybe some new materials. These are some simple examples...

I will be gone for a time, but anyone can extend and develop theories. They will be very usefull.
I did it with advanced nutrition and I'm convinced that I could decode this too.

When I resolve the problem I have now, I will come back here and If anyone haven't cracked the system, I will do.

T. Henry Moray, Paul Baumann, Sweet "Sparky" Floyd, Gabriel Kron Edwin Vincent Gray, Nikola Tesla, Peter A. Lindemann...

There is a new DVD about Henry Moray's work,it seems very interesting.
http://thehouseofmoray.org/

Read all kind of 'paranormal' stuff, ask in forums, search in google, email all people you are able to, send letters, see all dvds... buy books (if they are expensive 4 or 5 guys can send money via paypal and then the guy that has the original book send a copy to each one or send the book to each one...).
The possibilities are unlimited.

If when I get back I see you have done any progress, as small as it may be, I'll be very proud of you, guys.

sparks

The arc of the covenant replicators fired-up some highvoltage dc between the wings of the statues on top of the box.  There was alot of electrostatic phenomenon after that.  And a cold misty vapor started surrounding the field of the spark.  Sucking the heat right out of the ambient field and converting it to  self-confining plasma vortices between the wings?
    Perhaps the escaping people froze the red sea and skated across.  Guess you could call it parting it. ???
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love