Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Flying Machine

Started by jandell254, December 27, 2008, 08:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Hmm well as far as i remember the Tesla flying machine worked by cancelling gravity with three or more gyroscopic forces.
Also the "ship" looked like a large cigar  :)
His dream was to fly it straight out of the window.
But alot of things are still unknown so it's hard to build things like these. :-\

Marco.

crash_uni8

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 27, 2008, 07:59:31 PM
I know this is hard to believe--it comes as a shock to me, I assure you--but Tesla was NOT right about everything.
You are looking at one of his worst mistakes.
This device will not fly.

this may be true, but maybe like Leonardo da Vinci where he purposely put flaws in his drawings of his devices so they didn't fall into the wrong hands...

my 2 cents..

Houmem

Hi evry body,

I'm new in this topic and i have an idea to expose here :

Why every body is thinking that this machine is a flying machine ???
just think a bout what tesla said (he was working on a mecanical system ...) how could we make fly a mecanical system ???
also, first he was thiking on a way to transfer electrical energy wirelessly ....
what if his real proplem at that time was how to produce energy ....
SO THINK ABOUT THIS MACHINE AS AN ENERGIE PROVIDER ( based on Coriolis force !!!!!!)
when you make this machine rotate (the weights AND The DISK) in the indicated way, this machine will neutrelize the centric force between weights, and gravity force will have realy little effect on it .... BUT AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS : that the rotation of the weights installed on the rotating disk will be solicitated to a Coriolis force that goes on the same way of the disk !!!!!
when the velosity of the disk is highier than a certain level (relatively low) this force will generate an acceleration. this acceleration can be controlled by controlling the weights velocity (regulation) and we can use this acceleration as force that can GENERATE POWER. when the power generated is higher than the one introduced to make all this staf rotate in first place, .... WE PRODUCE POWER WITHOUT INTRODUCING ANY POWER .....FREE ENERGY !!!!!

Houmem

Magumbo

Quote from: jandell254 on December 27, 2008, 08:50:05 AM
I also built my own model but neither of them seem to work. 

I am new here.  None of you know of me.  That is fine.  Please do not discount what I write simply because of lack of internet relationship to this place.

Further, I am not in the habit of discounting the work or ideas of others.  However I have studied Mr. Tesla's quotes on his flying machine and also have an incite that may not be commonly available.

The flying machine as presented in those drawings is flawed.  It is close to what Mr. Tesla has already figured out, but will not fly in the state represented by the drawing or presented in the videos.  While very close there are some parts of this that are not being taken into consideration thus preventing the experiments from working successfully.

Allow me to get everyone thinking in the right direction.

I will start with some very basic and easy facts.

1)  The force of gravity is a constant not a variable.
2)  By using rotational momentum a force can be created that is a variable.  (more RPM = more force)
3)  When taking into account a steady rotation - the further from the axis of the source of rotation the greater the force created.
4)  Force = energy in motion.

It is a very basic fact that more force can be created by rotation of an object than that object is subjected to by gravity.  (gravity is a very small force - if it wasn't you couldn't get out of your chair)

Once the force generated (energy) by an object's rotation around an axis can be equal to or greater than the force represented by the pull of gravity against it - and that energy can be directed 180 degrees from the source of the gravity - you will overcome the influence of gravity upon that object.

This machine is very simple to build and not difficult to power. 

As Mr. Tesla stated the inherent properties of the engine itself creates stability.  The world thought he was speaking of gyros when the engine itself carries the same properties.  Mass and weight carry no influence on this rotational flying engine and aerodynamics have more of a negative effect upon the device than a positive.

Everyone is very close - and yet overlooking the obvious.

-Magumbo

ramset

Magumbo
Quote;
very close - and yet overlooking the obvious!
------------------------

That seems to happen a lot around here!

Please Shed some light on the less fortunate?

Thanks
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma