Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GPS Enabled Mileage Tax Begins!

Started by goldenequity, December 29, 2008, 04:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

the entire political system, is an illusion.
to trick us into thinking that we have a choice, in how things are run.

the US and europe are both serfdoms for rich people.
it is the same old system, with a thick coat of rose colored paint.

we could revolt.
we could clense every trace of their power from the earth.

but as long as we use currency instead of barter,
groups just like them would eventually reform.

because their power is based on the controllable "wealth-substitution", that currency represents.

and on artificial scarcity, which can be purposely inflicted through currency.

we must use a barter system, to prevent them !
we must use technology and generosity, to eliminate scarcity !

it is possible.
we just need enough imagination.

we must appreciate the imagination that we have.

instead of condemning it as "illogical",
in favor of doing the same old boring thing, instead.

infringer

Bull crap complete utter...

If they could do it when gas was a buck a gallon and wages were roughly the same as they are now why do they need this extra money?

You know why because they are screwing us over and trying to clean up debts that they made using poor leadership by having another hedge fund.

Man when will the cycle stop it is getting more and more worse by the minute.

PULL THE WOOL OFF YOUR EYELIDS FOLKS STAND UP FOR YOUR FREEDOM!
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

jadaro2600

It occurs to the tax knowledgeable that if they're taxing you on your miles, then you can get a rebate for you gas for driving to and from work or for business purposes and the whole idea defeats itself at the federal income tax deductions level.

This is a no brainer - it's like the state laundering money from the federal government, either it will go national - and for the current price tag involved, not likely; and it will fall dead on the legislature floor.

Forget about the intrusion - the idea behind cost of doing business makes this vulnerable to tax deduction already available but hard to calculate and obscured by regulation.  The negative effect of lettling everyone know exactly how many miles they've gone, where they've gone and so forth means that they'll have to pony up a larger refund for commuters going to and from work; fact of the matter is, that they don't see many of these deductions as it stands and they may well wind up incurring debts rather than incomes.

Cap-Z-ro

Tracking the movement of people I suspect is likely their main interest here...profit would be secondary.

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

Yeah loner...and unless people secure their own food source and supply they will be forced to accept the V chip in order to buy food from 'the man'.

Once I have my food supply in place I can certainly get by without getting chipped to buy their dollar store crap.

Any health issues can be handled with the Beck protocol, Rife and Crock devices and hemp oil.

Regards...