Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Natures Perpetual Wheel

Started by FreeEnergy, December 15, 2005, 05:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

They call me deranged. The hope is that they are right! It is of no greater or lesser import for yet another fool to wander this Earth. But if I am right and science is wrong, then may the Lord God have mercy on mankind! ... How else should it be done then?, was always the immediate question. The answer is simple: Exactly in the opposite way that it is done today!
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

this 2 : 1 gravity effect can be used in many Designs you know.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

ooandioo

This wont work. If you would like to get 1kg steel ball at the same high were it starts from, you need for right timing (means the ball has to be up again before or just when the next ball on the left touches bottom) at least a 1:7.1 gear, wich also means 1:7.1 power = 7.1 kg on the left. I you only have 7kg on the left, nothing will happen. A gear not only speeds up the transport, it also takes more energy (exactly the same amount more energy) to do this...

Sorry.

lltfdaniel1

yea the norwegian design .. it can't run on its own.

anyways there is lots of designs you can put this into , which doesnt need the ball to roll.

but the norwegian design will Defanitly run on a 2kw ELECTRIC MOTOR, to restart the Process and thus produce more power then that put in, 2kw for erm over 10kw !

the helix design is sucessful it sorts out this stupid rolling ball thing. , its instant.

you can always speed up or slow down the motor ;-).

wheres you faith in this vortex gravity technology?

and if ye doubt the helix gravity then please doubt the minato wheel ;-).

and the other Pmm.

telsa coils,

do i need to say more?

lltfdaniel1

anyways im thinking of building one of these http://www.fuellesspower.com/Paypal/earth2.html , to power one of these > http://www.ogormans.co.uk/electric_heaters.htm .

i aint a mechanic.

115 volts, i think that could actually produce over 1kw eh?

dunno about the amps though.

or at least 300-500w.

unless there are multiple.