Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cavitation: Is it the key to alternative energy?

Started by Grumpy, December 31, 2008, 08:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

There are a couple of ways to get ozone.  (imagine ozone in a fuel cell electron transport sheme)  Buy an ultraviolet light or a corona discharge unit.  Both produce ionizing phenomenon.   Problem is that there is very little attention paid to the magnetic field around these units to manipulate the ions.  Well if I run out of fuel this winter I can always just get some thermal energy burning air.   Burnt some water in my microwave the other day but it was mostly a light show not alot of heat.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

ramset

Sparks
speaking of burning water and a lot more

http://www.browngas.com/eng_bestkorea/history_1.htm

An HHO heater the inventor infers he has running overunity

HHO burning in a torch quite cool 400, 600F

Put that same flame on a piece of MANGANESE OR TITANIUM  3200F

This guy did the obvious , plus got the cell pumping  MUCHO gas

Checkout his patents

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ramset

For sale in Korea [South]

His patents

This patent will be of interest

US 6,761,558 Heating apparatus using thermal reaction of brown gas

US 6,397,834 Brown gas heating furnace made of mineral stone
Chet
Thanks Grandma

sparks

@Ramset

When hydrogen and oxygen combine they condense or occupy less space very quickly. This process leaves the space around them voided of vibration / heat.  The metals are full of vibrations/heat potential.  The current which flows is a current that flows between any two points of different emwave density.  The metal heats up as a result of the resistance of the metal to this current.

@Buzz

Any way to cause cavitation in a diode.  Like smacking it with a pulse of reverse biased dc and the "holes" migrate towards the cathode and coalesce in the crystal then relax the dc and see what pops out.  Something like an activated solar array instead of passive.  Giving the photons a bigger target than migrating electrons.  Make like a photon suckerupper and spitter outter.  Maybe get the plasma jet directed at the cathode and a little fusion happening there.  Need a good cathode though because I think most metals are gonna go away.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

ramset

Sparks
Are you describing the browns gas flame as a current?
  Chet
Thanks Grandma