Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cavitation: Is it the key to alternative energy?

Started by Grumpy, December 31, 2008, 08:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

@Ramset

It's more of a density change event than a thermal or electrical event.    Take a bottle of hydrogen and air and put a match to it.  It doesn't explode in fact you can put a reed across the mouth of the bottle and you can get a very high pitched shreek as the air rushes into the bottle through the reed.  If you monitor the temperature of the bottle before and after the implosion.  Your bottle is gonna be colder than it was before the reaction.  This is because all the heat there was is now inside the water moleucle instead of randomized gas moleucle vibratory state.
   This current is what drives a fuel cell.  The water is split using a heated piece of platinum to break the bonds.  The hydrogen ions migrate towards the detonation spot and the electrons migrate towards the detonation spot through the load.  You get a little thermal energy out of the deal because of shock waves but the implosion is all density polarization driven.  Like a blackhole sucking in stars though a giant resistor.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

sparks

Cavitation device look at  a blackhole.  Imagine the fusion going on in there.  Some blackholes spin a little and get polarized and blam out comes a whole new galaxy to swirl back in.  Only thing left around a blackhole is iron remnants from the Suns cores.  I have yet to figure that one out.  Gotta be iron is able to respond to some other field stronger than the G's around a blackhole.  Maybe iron wraps an antigravity field around itself.  I dunno.

Ozone is damn electronegative.  It loves to pickup a hydrogen anywhere it can get it's hands on it.  That's why it's a great sanitizer.  Dissolves the bugs protein chains.  In water it forms the oh- radical tears the crap out of protein chains. HMMM.  Maybe that is Meyers ionized gass he introduces in his injectors.  No wonder he needs the good stuff.   Tesla said that radiation burns were from ozone.  Well if you got this neutron cavitation whole shot into your skin and it ionizes the tissues and produces ozone maybe he was right and the egghead doctors said oh no those are radiation burns having no clue what radiation is.  Ozone cells also burn air.  You gotta be careful what you put in there or you get this electrially conductive nitrous oxide film that shorts out the cell.  I'm just wondering what putting a little watta in there will do if it isnt allowed to short out the cell.   We know we are gonn get ozone and maybe a little hydrogen but the field needs to classify them real fast before the ozone recaptures the hydrogen.  Maybe a strong magnetic field would help the dispersion process?  Or rattle that field with some sonic input to boost up that free hydrogen into other molecular arrangements.
Think Legacy
Spread the Love

Grumpy

Quote from: TheBuzz on January 26, 2009, 10:12:15 AM
Sparks,

A tunnel diode is a cavitation device. Look how it is constructed, then compare that to a water hammer. A tunnel diode produces negative resistance through cavitation.

How about this one:

The cris- crossed carbon fiber negsistor? Notice how the the fibers cause cavitation by the sudden change in direction of electrical flow? That is how Tesla's manifold produced cavitation - sudden change in direction of flow.

Cavitation is taking place all around you. In fact, I suspect every atom is doing it. Where is comes into play in a free energy device is with higher orders of cavitation. For example - we could make a nice bang by igniting some O3, but when we ignite O4, much bigger bang.

My grandpa used to blow stumps by pouring oil in a trench around a stump and then tipping a jar of liquid oxygen tied to a string over and allowing the two to mix. Liquide oxygen has plenty of O4 in it.

I wonder why Meyer's brother in law didn't name his company hydrogen power but instead named it oxygen power? You don't suppose that air/gas processor was an ozone generator do you? Or how about the photo of the dune buggy and that strange container with the flat plates in it. Suppose that was an ozone generator?

Easy way to find out since ozone is easy to make and a pond fogger is 20 bucks.

Bottom line - cavitation is the holy grail of free energy devices.

Doesn't Oxygen have a tendency to group into glubules of atoms?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

sparks

@Grumpy

No idea.  I always thought it was just a diatomic moleucle sharing a couple of electrons with a pretty straightforward bond angle.
Think Legacy
Spread the Love

sparks

@Grumpy

Hmmm.  The lack of -charge carriers in the ionizing field seems critical in establishing molecular bonds of high energy.  If this can be viewed as electrons in a plasmic matter state we need to get them out of the field of influence of the neucleide field.  Otherwise upon relaxation of the ionizing potential the electrons return to the neuclide field and the plasma collapses back into molecular bonding at less energetic bond parameters.   I can see where you are coming from who the hell needs hydrogen to bust down something like 07 that shit will bust down looking at it.
Think Legacy
Spread the Love