Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fox News...Telling it Like it Really is

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 01, 2009, 01:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

Fox news is owned by the Israeli government.
Fox news should be banned from America.

JamesThomas

Such thinking is understandable. The negative conitations undermine any "positive" message.

Fox News seems to be closely linked to conservative/Republican group think. Their guy, oil-man Bush has made his friends rich and has all but destroyed this country and put us so deep in dept that we may never recover from it. Yet, many continue to support this same ideology, even -- it seems -- if it meant the destruction of their country and the lives of themselves and their family. This, is insanity. A mind so narrow it can not see beyond its painfully cramped walls.

Obama, seems to embody a far vaster vision and an intellect to match; something people who live in the narrows fear and can not comprehend. By the way, he is as much white as black. Stupidity sees only the surface of the wall of its ignorance. Something we all suffer from to varying degrees.

jt
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.

b0rg13

fox = 666

f= 6..........................6

o=15...........1 plus 5 = 6

x=24...........2 plus 4 =6

....hmmmmm
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from brian:

" Fox news is owned by the Israeli government. "

Sounds to me like they are by the KKK. :)

That 666 Fox connection is indeed interesting b0rg...I never saw that connection being made before.

Regards...