Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3 dimensional gyroscope shows antigravity

Started by hartiberlin, January 01, 2009, 07:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi All,
have a look at these 2 videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ganidllc

and their website and PDF file.

http://www.ganid.com/

The video, where they show the 2 gyroscopes
running in each other is quite impressive,
cause it shows a real horizontal
displacement, so it really generates unidirectional forces already
with 2 gyroscopes.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

JamesThomas

Extremely interesting!

It doesn't seem that it would require much capital to machine a high precision working prototype to undeniably prove the concept. In fact Mr.Tippett already has, has had all that he needs to get the job done yesterday. It is a very common practice for patent holders to offer a percentage of the business to principles which have the money, tools and wherewithal to get the jobs done that need getting done. With such a valuable, earth shaking product as the anti-gravity 3-D Gyro there certainly is shares to go around.

He hasn't done this, nor is there any mention of him seeking such. Rather he wants money, money, money. Which is how it would be done if the invention had little real value. I hope I'm wrong about the invention; but I'm not wrong about an all too familiar pattern used by crooks.

jt
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.

khabe

Have built several 3 (and more) axis gyrostabilizers, long enough time expereminted with ... unfortunately not any effects close to antigravity have been detected,
Sooner au contraire - full apparatus has always too high weight :'(
Gyroscopes are nice and interesting things,
When studied and when no deficit of ability to think 3D - then it is understandable wheres made mistake when hoped to get antigravity with gyros 8)
- just forgotten virtual "mooring" points what could locate far enough from ... and that every force has always contra-force ...
Anyway - Gyroscopes are devilishly exciting things,
With due respect,
khabe

AhuraMazda

Has anyone experimented the rotation of 3 dimentional (only) magnetic fields?
What do you imagine might be gained by such a system?

khabe

Quote from: AhuraMazda on January 02, 2009, 05:33:28 AM
Has anyone experimented the rotation of 3 dimentional (only) magnetic fields?
What do you imagine might be gained by such a system?
You mean 3 rotating magnetic field units placed XYZ ?
Then first question - how it looks this single unit, whats direction of magnetic flux - radial... axial... or circlewise ???
When circular, just wound toroid, then radiated field is "zero" and at that by my opinion there is no spinning effect in reality.
I have made especially tests with toroids, included Ferro-Fluid inside of transparent plastic torus - tried at DC up to 10kHz used even audio amplifier for more power  - no spinning  >:(
Some kind of results I got when use 3ph and out-side radiating flux ...but even this was far from hoped,
cheers,
khabe